Who do you think should manage Ferriday water?|
Story Archives: Albert Roy White
- 2013 - 300 articles
- 2012 - 856 articles
- 2011 - 635 articles
- 2010 - 1276 articles
- 2009 - 1591 articles
- 2008 - 1763 articles
- December 2008 - 148 articles
- November 2008 - 147 articles
- October 2008 - 183 articles
- September 2008 - 128 articles
- August 2008 - 150 articles
- July 2008 - 143 articles
- June 2008 - 120 articles
- May 2008 - 148 articles
- April 2008 - 147 articles
- March 2008 - 143 articles
- February 2008 - 146 articles
- January 2008 - 160 articles
- January 31st, 2008 (Thursday) - 21 articles
- January 30th, 2008 (Wednesday) - 9 articles
- January 28th, 2008 (Monday) - 2 articles
- January 24th, 2008 (Thursday) - 23 articles
- January 23rd, 2008 (Wednesday) - 12 articles
- January 17th, 2008 (Thursday) - 35 articles
- January 16th, 2008 (Wednesday) - 1 articles
- January 12th, 2008 (Saturday) - 1 articles
- January 10th, 2008 (Thursday) - 16 articles
- January 9th, 2008 (Wednesday) - 15 articles
- January 8th, 2008 (Tuesday) - 1 articles
- January 3rd, 2008 (Thursday) - 14 articles
- January 2nd, 2008 (Wednesday) - 10 articles
|Albert Roy White|
Funeral services for Albert Roy White, 66, of Jonesville were held at 2 p.m. today, Wednesdaym January 2, 2008, at Young's Funeral Home in Jonesville with the Revs. Lloyd Trisler and Billy Ray Jones officiating.
Burial followed at Acme Baptist Church Cemetery in Acme under the direction of Young's Funeral Home in Jonesville.
Mr. White was born April 17, 1941, in Jonesville, the son of Richard Allen White Sr. and Rozella White Davis. He passed away Sunday, December 30, 2007, at LaSalle General Hospital in Jena.
He was a resident of the Columns in Jonesville. Mr. White proudly served his country in the U.S. Army.
He was preceded in death by his parents; brothers, Richard Allen White Jr. and Harold Tony White; and stepmother, Neva LaPraire White.
Survivors include his brothers, Adolph "Red" White and wife, Barbara, of Hot Springs Village, AR, and Jeffery Allen White and wife, Joan, of Bossier City; sisters, Gloria Traxler of Rayville, Mary Gonnillini of Natchez, Judy Cruse and husband, Kenneth, of Houston, Janice Bostic and husband, John, of Monterey and Joy Beattie and husband, Steve, of Madison, MS; a very special cousin who he loved as a brother, Freddy Ray Delhoste; and a number of nieces and nephews.
Pallbearers were Kenny Delhoste, Davey Delhoste, Freddy Delhoste Jr., Joey Delhoste, John Delhoste and Charles Ray Bordelon.
|Frank Morris Murder Series|