Who do you think should manage Ferriday water?|
Story Archives: Ellen O. White
- 2013 - 300 articles
- 2012 - 856 articles
- 2011 - 635 articles
- 2010 - 1276 articles
- 2009 - 1591 articles
- 2008 - 1763 articles
- December 2008 - 148 articles
- November 2008 - 147 articles
- October 2008 - 183 articles
- September 2008 - 128 articles
- August 2008 - 150 articles
- July 2008 - 143 articles
- June 2008 - 120 articles
- May 2008 - 148 articles
- April 2008 - 147 articles
- March 2008 - 143 articles
- February 2008 - 146 articles
- January 2008 - 160 articles
- January 31st, 2008 (Thursday) - 21 articles
- January 30th, 2008 (Wednesday) - 9 articles
- January 28th, 2008 (Monday) - 2 articles
- January 24th, 2008 (Thursday) - 23 articles
- January 23rd, 2008 (Wednesday) - 12 articles
- January 17th, 2008 (Thursday) - 35 articles
- January 16th, 2008 (Wednesday) - 1 articles
- January 12th, 2008 (Saturday) - 1 articles
- January 10th, 2008 (Thursday) - 16 articles
- January 9th, 2008 (Wednesday) - 15 articles
- January 8th, 2008 (Tuesday) - 1 articles
- January 3rd, 2008 (Thursday) - 14 articles
- January 2nd, 2008 (Wednesday) - 10 articles
|Ellen O. White|
Funeral services for Ellen O. White, 69, of Jonesville were held at 10 a.m. today, January 2, 2008, at Utility Baptist Church in Jonesville with the Rev. Lloyd Trisler officiating.
Burial followed at White Ridge Cemetery under the direction of Young's Funeral Home in Ferriday.
Mrs. White was born June 10, 1938, in Jonesville, the daughter of Tommy Oglethorpe and Ethel Reardon Oglethorpe. She passed away Monday, December 31, 2007, at Jonesville.
She was a resident of Jonesville and a member of Utility Baptist Church in Jonesville.
She was preceded in death by her parents; husband, Hartwell "Buddy" White; brother, Thomas Oglethorpe; and sisters, Bertha Eubanks and Oleda Oglethorpe.
Survivors include her daughters, Beverly Rainey and husband Barry, of Aimwell, Rhonda Smith and husband Joey, both of Erath, and Greta Seward and husband Calvin, of Jonesville; son, Randall White and wife Farrah, of Pineville; sister, Billie Humphries of Houston; grandchildren, Amanda Keith, Casey Neal, Sarah Binkley, Nora Wilson, Lyle and Kyle Hudnall, Samantha Guidry, Wes White, Reagan Huff, Gavin Huff, Mia Huff and Alexis Seward. She was also survived by 16 great-grandchildren.
Pallbearers were Wes White, Lyle Hudnall, Jake Guidry, Andy Binkley and Clarence Duncan.
|Frank Morris Murder Series|