Who do you think should manage Ferriday water?|
Story Archives: William E. Chisholm
- 2013 - 348 articles
- 2012 - 856 articles
- 2011 - 635 articles
- 2010 - 1276 articles
- 2009 - 1591 articles
- 2008 - 1763 articles
- December 2008 - 148 articles
- November 2008 - 147 articles
- October 2008 - 183 articles
- September 2008 - 128 articles
- August 2008 - 150 articles
- July 2008 - 143 articles
- June 2008 - 120 articles
- May 2008 - 148 articles
- April 2008 - 147 articles
- March 2008 - 143 articles
- February 2008 - 146 articles
- January 2008 - 160 articles
- January 31st, 2008 (Thursday) - 21 articles
- January 30th, 2008 (Wednesday) - 9 articles
- January 28th, 2008 (Monday) - 2 articles
- January 24th, 2008 (Thursday) - 23 articles
- January 23rd, 2008 (Wednesday) - 12 articles
- January 17th, 2008 (Thursday) - 35 articles
- January 16th, 2008 (Wednesday) - 1 articles
- January 12th, 2008 (Saturday) - 1 articles
- January 10th, 2008 (Thursday) - 16 articles
- January 9th, 2008 (Wednesday) - 15 articles
- January 8th, 2008 (Tuesday) - 1 articles
- January 3rd, 2008 (Thursday) - 14 articles
- January 2nd, 2008 (Wednesday) - 10 articles
|William E. Chisholm|
Funeral services for William E. Chisholm, 77, were held at 11 a.m., January 21, 2008 at Pine Rest Funeral Home in Foley, AL. Bro. Earl Lee officiated.
Interment followed at Pine Rest Memorial Park .
William E. Chisholm, 77, succumbed in his home in Gulf Shores, AL on January 18, 2008 after a lengthy illness.
He will be remembered in the Louisiana banking industry as his career covered over 41 years in the Parishes of Franklin, Richland and Concordia, also he was a bank examiner with the FDIC for 4 of those years. He was an active member of the First Baptist Church of Gulf Shores and served on the Counting Committee until his illness. He served in the National Guard for 9 years.
Mr. Chisholm was preceded in death by his father, William R. Chisholm and his mother, Blanche Burnum Chisholm.
He is survived by his wife of 54 years, Carolyn Goodman; a son, William Christopher Chisholm and wife, Sarah, of Kingwood, TX; a daughter, Luanne C. Farmer of Gulf Shores; a granddaughter, Abby Danielle Farmer, of Gulf Shores; and a grandson, Jordan Christopher Farmer, of Gulf Shores.
Any planned memorials should be made to the Scholarship Fund or the Building Fund, First Baptist Church , P.O. Box 394 , Gulf Shores , AL 36547 .
Funeral arrangements by Pine Rest Funeral Home, 16541 U.S. Highway 98 West, Foley , AL 36525 251-943-5667.
|Frank Morris Murder Series|