Are you for armed guards at schools?|
Story Archives: Bonnie McIntosh Lancaster
- 2013 - 290 articles
- 2012 - 856 articles
- 2011 - 635 articles
- 2010 - 1276 articles
- 2009 - 1591 articles
- 2008 - 1763 articles
- December 2008 - 148 articles
- November 2008 - 147 articles
- October 2008 - 183 articles
- September 2008 - 128 articles
- August 2008 - 150 articles
- July 2008 - 143 articles
- June 2008 - 120 articles
- May 2008 - 148 articles
- April 2008 - 147 articles
- March 2008 - 143 articles
- February 2008 - 146 articles
- January 2008 - 160 articles
- January 31st, 2008 (Thursday) - 21 articles
- January 30th, 2008 (Wednesday) - 9 articles
- January 28th, 2008 (Monday) - 2 articles
- January 24th, 2008 (Thursday) - 23 articles
- January 23rd, 2008 (Wednesday) - 12 articles
- January 17th, 2008 (Thursday) - 35 articles
- January 16th, 2008 (Wednesday) - 1 articles
- January 12th, 2008 (Saturday) - 1 articles
- January 10th, 2008 (Thursday) - 16 articles
- January 9th, 2008 (Wednesday) - 15 articles
- January 8th, 2008 (Tuesday) - 1 articles
- January 3rd, 2008 (Thursday) - 14 articles
- January 2nd, 2008 (Wednesday) - 10 articles
|Bonnie McIntosh Lancaster|
Funeral services for Bonnie McIntosh Lancaster, 79, of Ferriday were held Tuesday, January 22, 2008, 1 p.m. at Young's Funeral Home in Ferriday with the Revs. John Williams and Fred Mallory officiating.
Burial followed at Greenlawn Memorial Park under the direction of Young's Funeral Home in Ferriday.
Mrs. Lancaster was born November 28, 1928, in Braxton, MS, the daughter of James Madison McIntosh and Annie Matilda McIntosh. She passed away Sunday, January 20, 2008, at her residence in Ferriday.
She was the owner of M&W Superstore and was a member of the Clayton First Baptist Church. Ms. Lancaster was a homemaker.
She was preceded in death by her husband, Robert F. "Bobby" Lancaster; and her parents.
Survivors include her three sons, Mal Lancaster of Clayton, Sam Lancaster and wife, Wendy, of Ferriday and Jamie Lancaster and wife, Heather, of Vidalia; four daughters, Jeanine Herrington and husband, Rob, of Clayton, Jessica White and husband, Dee, of New Orleans, Jezelle Headley and husband, David, of Port Gibson, MS, and Jennifer Crosby and husband, Patrick, of Mandeville; 17 grandchildren; three great-grandchildren; special nieces, Patti Raven and Pam Hall; and a number other nieces, nephews and friends.
Pallbearers were Toby McIntosh, Rick Raven, Jacob Herrington, Barton McIntoch, Neal White and Patrick Hails.
The family wishes to thank Kay Smith for her care and concern through the years and to her caregivers, Ruth Rush, Pat Bearden, Jan Paul and Myrtis Felter. Also, the staff of Colvin's Pharmacy, Tensas Home Health and Hospice Health.
Memorials may be made to Huntington High School.
|Frank Morris Murder Series|