Who do you think should manage Ferriday water?|
Story Archives: IN TODAY'S SENTINEL -- WEDNESDAY, JANUARY 30, 2008
- 2013 - 348 articles
- 2012 - 856 articles
- 2011 - 635 articles
- 2010 - 1276 articles
- 2009 - 1591 articles
- 2008 - 1763 articles
- December 2008 - 148 articles
- November 2008 - 147 articles
- October 2008 - 183 articles
- September 2008 - 128 articles
- August 2008 - 150 articles
- July 2008 - 143 articles
- June 2008 - 120 articles
- May 2008 - 148 articles
- April 2008 - 147 articles
- March 2008 - 143 articles
- February 2008 - 146 articles
- January 2008 - 160 articles
- January 31st, 2008 (Thursday) - 21 articles
- January 30th, 2008 (Wednesday) - 9 articles
- January 28th, 2008 (Monday) - 2 articles
- January 24th, 2008 (Thursday) - 23 articles
- January 23rd, 2008 (Wednesday) - 12 articles
- January 17th, 2008 (Thursday) - 35 articles
- January 16th, 2008 (Wednesday) - 1 articles
- January 12th, 2008 (Saturday) - 1 articles
- January 10th, 2008 (Thursday) - 16 articles
- January 9th, 2008 (Wednesday) - 15 articles
- January 8th, 2008 (Tuesday) - 1 articles
- January 3rd, 2008 (Thursday) - 14 articles
- January 2nd, 2008 (Wednesday) - 10 articles
|IN TODAY'S SENTINEL -- WEDNESDAY, JANUARY 30, 2008|
JUDGE TO HEAR MOTION ON TEEN'S CONFESSIONS IN WOODLAND MURDERS
A motion to suppress "admissions and confessions" given by 16-year-old Conner Wood concerning the murders of his parents and friend in 2007 will be heard by Judge Leo Boothe on February 13th in Seventh Judicial District Court in Vidalia.
FERRIDAY GETS $300,000 FROM WAL-MART
Wal-Mart presented the Town of Ferriday with a check for $300,000 as part of an agreement made when the store moved from Ferriday to Vidalia two years ago.
PUBLIC HEARING SET ON PROPOSED LAND PURCHASE IN VIDALIA
The Concordia Parish Police Jury will hold a public hearing on February11 concerning a request by the Recreational District 3 Board of Directors in Vidalia to purchase property behind Walmart.
ARMED ROBBERY OF DODGE STORE THWARTED BY CPSO DEPUTIES
Concordia Parish Sheriff's deputies thwarted an apparent early morning armed robbery attempt at the Dodge Store on the Ferriday-Vidalia Highway Tuesday when they captured two masked, hooded men who ran from behind the store, through the nearby Concordia Park subdivision and over to Sage Road.
FOUR FATALTIES IN PARISH; 90 THROUGHOUT TROOP E IN 2007
While Louisiana State Police worked four fatal crashes resulting in four deaths in Concordia in 2007, the number of highway deaths throughout Troop E last year totaled 90 from 79 fatal crashes.
EARLY VOTING CONTINUES THROUGH SATURDAY
Early voting continues through 4:30 p.m. Saturday. While the primary election is scheduled for February 9th, the general or run-off election will be held March 8.
|Frank Morris Murder Series|