Are you for armed guards at schools?|
Story Archives: Connie Varnado Fisher
- 2013 - 285 articles
- 2012 - 856 articles
- 2011 - 635 articles
- 2010 - 1276 articles
- 2009 - 1591 articles
- 2008 - 1763 articles
- December 2008 - 148 articles
- November 2008 - 147 articles
- October 2008 - 183 articles
- September 2008 - 128 articles
- August 2008 - 150 articles
- July 2008 - 143 articles
- June 2008 - 120 articles
- May 2008 - 148 articles
- April 2008 - 147 articles
- March 2008 - 143 articles
- February 2008 - 146 articles
- January 2008 - 160 articles
- January 31st, 2008 (Thursday) - 21 articles
- January 30th, 2008 (Wednesday) - 9 articles
- January 28th, 2008 (Monday) - 2 articles
- January 24th, 2008 (Thursday) - 23 articles
- January 23rd, 2008 (Wednesday) - 12 articles
- January 17th, 2008 (Thursday) - 35 articles
- January 16th, 2008 (Wednesday) - 1 articles
- January 12th, 2008 (Saturday) - 1 articles
- January 10th, 2008 (Thursday) - 16 articles
- January 9th, 2008 (Wednesday) - 15 articles
- January 8th, 2008 (Tuesday) - 1 articles
- January 3rd, 2008 (Thursday) - 14 articles
- January 2nd, 2008 (Wednesday) - 10 articles
|Connie Varnado Fisher|
Services for Connie Varnado Fisher, 58, of Madison, MS, who died Friday, January 18, 2008, at her residence, were held Monday, January 21, 2008, at Wright-Ferguson Funeral Home in Ridgeland, MS, with the Rev. Henderson Rasberry officiating.
Burial followed at Trinity Mausoleum at Parkway Memorial Cemetery in Ridgeland under the direction of Wright-Ferguson Funeral Home.
Mrs. Fisher was the daughter of Housley and Willena C. Varnado of Ridgecrest. She was a graduate of University of Louisiana in Monroe. She was employed as a social worker for the State of Mississippi, but retired from her job to spend as much time as possible with her grandchildren. She was a member of Madison United Methodist Church.
Mrs. Fisher was preceded in death by one brother, Chief Warrant Officer Mike Varnado.
Survivors include her husband, Pat Fisher; one daughter, Alicia F. Clark and husband, Bruno, of Madison; one son, Curt Fisher and wife, Courtney, of Madison; three grandchildren, Sophie Clark, Cade Clark and Ford Clark, all of Madison; her parents; one sister, Deborah Varnado Craig of Lake Charles; two nephews, Josh Craig of Ferriday and Daniel Craig of Houston.
Donations may be made to breast cancer organizations or a charity of choice.
|Frank Morris Murder Series|