Are you for armed guards at schools?|
Story Archives: Engagement Miller - Young
- 2013 - 290 articles
- 2012 - 856 articles
- 2011 - 635 articles
- 2010 - 1276 articles
- 2009 - 1591 articles
- 2008 - 1763 articles
- December 2008 - 148 articles
- November 2008 - 147 articles
- October 2008 - 183 articles
- September 2008 - 128 articles
- August 2008 - 150 articles
- July 2008 - 143 articles
- June 2008 - 120 articles
- May 2008 - 148 articles
- April 2008 - 147 articles
- March 2008 - 143 articles
- February 2008 - 146 articles
- January 2008 - 160 articles
- January 31st, 2008 (Thursday) - 21 articles
- January 30th, 2008 (Wednesday) - 9 articles
- January 28th, 2008 (Monday) - 2 articles
- January 24th, 2008 (Thursday) - 23 articles
- January 23rd, 2008 (Wednesday) - 12 articles
- January 17th, 2008 (Thursday) - 35 articles
- January 16th, 2008 (Wednesday) - 1 articles
- January 12th, 2008 (Saturday) - 1 articles
- January 10th, 2008 (Thursday) - 16 articles
- January 9th, 2008 (Wednesday) - 15 articles
- January 8th, 2008 (Tuesday) - 1 articles
- January 3rd, 2008 (Thursday) - 14 articles
- January 2nd, 2008 (Wednesday) - 10 articles
|Engagement Miller - Young|
Janice Fletcher and Paul Miller of Ferriday announce the engagement and approaching marriage of their daughter, Heather Miller, to Robert Young of Magnolia, MS. He is the son of Kay Hughes and Guy Young.
The bride-elect is the granddaughter of Ann and Harvey Cowan, Wilson Miller and the late LaVerne Miller.
She is a graduate of Vidalia High School, Southwest Mississippi Community College and the University of Louisiana at Monroe. She is employed by Gatlin Corporation.
The bridegroom-elect is the grandson of Robert and Patricia Kennedy.
He is a graduate of Amite School Center, Southwest Mississippi Community College and Belhaven College. He is employed by Brookhaven Academy and Gatlin Corporation.
The wedding will take place February 16, 2008, six o'clock in the evening at Dunbarton Baptist Church with Bro. Larry Wagoner officiating.
A reception will follow in the church fellowship hall.
Family and friends are invited to attend. Formal invitations will be sent to out-of-town guests only.
|Frank Morris Murder Series|