Are you for armed guards at schools?|
Story Archives: Engagement Fuqua - Butler
- 2013 - 290 articles
- 2012 - 856 articles
- 2011 - 635 articles
- 2010 - 1276 articles
- 2009 - 1591 articles
- 2008 - 1763 articles
- December 2008 - 148 articles
- November 2008 - 147 articles
- October 2008 - 183 articles
- September 2008 - 128 articles
- August 2008 - 150 articles
- July 2008 - 143 articles
- June 2008 - 120 articles
- May 2008 - 148 articles
- April 2008 - 147 articles
- March 2008 - 143 articles
- February 2008 - 146 articles
- February 28th, 2008 (Thursday) - 23 articles
- February 27th, 2008 (Wednesday) - 18 articles
- February 25th, 2008 (Monday) - 1 articles
- February 21st, 2008 (Thursday) - 17 articles
- February 20th, 2008 (Wednesday) - 12 articles
- February 18th, 2008 (Monday) - 1 articles
- February 14th, 2008 (Thursday) - 25 articles
- February 13th, 2008 (Wednesday) - 13 articles
- February 9th, 2008 (Saturday) - 2 articles
- February 8th, 2008 (Friday) - 1 articles
- February 7th, 2008 (Thursday) - 32 articles
- February 6th, 2008 (Wednesday) - 1 articles
- January 2008 - 160 articles
|Engagement Fuqua - Butler|
Mr. and Mrs. Carl Fuqua of Vidalia announce the engagement and approaching marriage of their daughter, Lindsey Marie Fuqua, to Cass Butler, son of Mr. and Mrs. Ronnie Hendricks of Ferriday and the late Tuffy Butler of Waterproof.
The bride-elect is the granddaughter of the late Mr. and Mrs. Charles Harrigill Sr. of Natchez, Margie Fuqua of Natchez and the late James Fuqua.
She is a graduate of Vidalia High School and is employed by Callon Petroleum in Natchez.
The bridegroom-elect is the grandson of Henrietta Ferrington of Waterproof, the late Victor Ferrington, the late Fatheree Mathews and the late Wilburn Butler.
He is a graduate of Winnsboro High School and is employed by Union Pacific Railroad.
The wedding will take place Saturday, March 15, 2008, six o'clock at First Baptist Church in Vidalia. Clyde Ray Webber will officiate.
A reception will follow at the Vidalia Convention Center.
Friends and family are invited to attend.
|Frank Morris Murder Series|