Who do you think should manage Ferriday water?|
Story Archives: Carolyn Krinsavage
- 2013 - 340 articles
- 2012 - 856 articles
- 2011 - 635 articles
- 2010 - 1276 articles
- 2009 - 1591 articles
- 2008 - 1763 articles
- December 2008 - 148 articles
- November 2008 - 147 articles
- October 2008 - 183 articles
- September 2008 - 128 articles
- August 2008 - 150 articles
- July 2008 - 143 articles
- June 2008 - 120 articles
- May 2008 - 148 articles
- April 2008 - 147 articles
- March 2008 - 143 articles
- February 2008 - 146 articles
- February 28th, 2008 (Thursday) - 23 articles
- February 27th, 2008 (Wednesday) - 18 articles
- February 25th, 2008 (Monday) - 1 articles
- February 21st, 2008 (Thursday) - 17 articles
- February 20th, 2008 (Wednesday) - 12 articles
- February 18th, 2008 (Monday) - 1 articles
- February 14th, 2008 (Thursday) - 25 articles
- February 13th, 2008 (Wednesday) - 13 articles
- February 9th, 2008 (Saturday) - 2 articles
- February 8th, 2008 (Friday) - 1 articles
- February 7th, 2008 (Thursday) - 32 articles
- February 6th, 2008 (Wednesday) - 1 articles
- January 2008 - 160 articles
Funeral services for Carolyn Krinsavage, 57, of Ferriday were held Saturday, February 9, 2008, 11 a.m. at Acme Free Methodist Church with the Revs. Lloyd Trisler and Preston Holder officiating.
Burial followed in the church cemetery under the direction of Young's Funeral Home in Ferriday.
Mrs. Krinsavage was born September 25, 1950, in Fort Smith, AR, the daughter of Mary and Curtis Book. She passed away Tuesday, February 5, 2008, at Riverland Medical Center.
She was a resident of Ferriday, a homemaker and a member of the Ridgecrest Baptist Church.
Mrs. Krinsavage was preceded in death by her father.
Survivors include her husband, Bob Krinsavage of Ferriday; son, Kenneth Bergeron; mother, Mary Book of Monterey; brother Donnie Book and his wife, Kim, of Monterey; grandchildren, Shelby, McKayla and Deseree Bergeron; niece and nephew, Jessi and Waylon Book, both of Monterey.
Pallbearers were Larry Reese, Bundy Morace, Junior Quinley, John Pecanty, Carl Pecanty and Gene Storey Crouch.
Honorary pallbearers were Waylon Book, Brunston Crouch, Irvin Crouch, Tommy Boykin, Terry Tiffee and Jimmy Boyd.
In lieu of flowers, donations may be made in the name of Carolyn Krinsavage to Concordia Bank & Trust in Ferriday.
|Frank Morris Murder Series|