Who do you think should manage Ferriday water?|
Story Archives: Honeycutt to discuss book on Former-Gov. Edwin Edwards at library program
- 2013 - 348 articles
- 2012 - 856 articles
- 2011 - 635 articles
- 2010 - 1276 articles
- 2009 - 1591 articles
- 2008 - 1763 articles
- December 2008 - 148 articles
- November 2008 - 147 articles
- October 2008 - 183 articles
- September 2008 - 128 articles
- August 2008 - 150 articles
- July 2008 - 143 articles
- June 2008 - 120 articles
- May 2008 - 148 articles
- April 2008 - 147 articles
- March 2008 - 143 articles
- February 2008 - 146 articles
- February 28th, 2008 (Thursday) - 23 articles
- February 27th, 2008 (Wednesday) - 18 articles
- February 25th, 2008 (Monday) - 1 articles
- February 21st, 2008 (Thursday) - 17 articles
- February 20th, 2008 (Wednesday) - 12 articles
- February 18th, 2008 (Monday) - 1 articles
- February 14th, 2008 (Thursday) - 25 articles
- February 13th, 2008 (Wednesday) - 13 articles
- February 9th, 2008 (Saturday) - 2 articles
- February 8th, 2008 (Friday) - 1 articles
- February 7th, 2008 (Thursday) - 32 articles
- February 6th, 2008 (Wednesday) - 1 articles
- January 2008 - 160 articles
|Honeycutt to discuss book on Former-Gov. Edwin Edwards at library program|
Concordia Parish Library with the Concordia Parish Sheriff's Office will host Leo Honeycutt, the official biographer of former governor Edwin W. Edwards on Thursday, February 21, 2008, at 6 p.m. at the Vidalia Library.
This program and is free and open to the public. Clyde Ray Webber will present the opening welcome.
Honeycutt will be discussing his research and pending biography on former governor Edwin W. Edwards. Honeycutt -- biographer, reporter, father, cook -- is an award-winning television journalist of 28 years whose credits include CBS News, ABC's Good Morning America, NBC's Today Show, and CNN as well as an exclusive in the Oval Office with President Ronald Reagan (on his birthday in 1983), a rare interview with Muhammad Ali, and being the first Louisiana journalist to conduct a live interview with space shuttle astronauts in orbit.
Honeycutt conceptualized and designed the marketing plan for former Louisiana Governor Mike Foster's "The Spirit of Louisiana" fire truck campaign. This campaign raised $1 million dollars to make Louisiana the first to give New York a fire truck in the aftermath of September 11th.
Honeycutt will reveal interesting research and information on the life of former Governor Edwin Edwards. This new biography of Edwin Edwards will be published in 2008.
Please join us at the Vidalia Library on Thursday, February 21, 2008, at 6:00 p.m. Mark your calendars!
|Frank Morris Murder Series|