Are you for armed guards at schools?|
Story Archives: Rose Mary Ford
- 2013 - 285 articles
- 2012 - 856 articles
- 2011 - 635 articles
- 2010 - 1276 articles
- 2009 - 1591 articles
- 2008 - 1763 articles
- December 2008 - 148 articles
- November 2008 - 147 articles
- October 2008 - 183 articles
- September 2008 - 128 articles
- August 2008 - 150 articles
- July 2008 - 143 articles
- June 2008 - 120 articles
- May 2008 - 148 articles
- April 2008 - 147 articles
- March 2008 - 143 articles
- February 2008 - 146 articles
- February 28th, 2008 (Thursday) - 23 articles
- February 27th, 2008 (Wednesday) - 18 articles
- February 25th, 2008 (Monday) - 1 articles
- February 21st, 2008 (Thursday) - 17 articles
- February 20th, 2008 (Wednesday) - 12 articles
- February 18th, 2008 (Monday) - 1 articles
- February 14th, 2008 (Thursday) - 25 articles
- February 13th, 2008 (Wednesday) - 13 articles
- February 9th, 2008 (Saturday) - 2 articles
- February 8th, 2008 (Friday) - 1 articles
- February 7th, 2008 (Thursday) - 32 articles
- February 6th, 2008 (Wednesday) - 1 articles
- January 2008 - 160 articles
|Rose Mary Ford|
Visitation services for Rose Mary Price Ford, 85, will be held today, Wednesday, February 27, 2008, 5 to 9 p.m. at Sandy Lake Pentecostal Church in Jonesville. Funeral services will be conducted Thursday, February 28, 2008, 11 a.m. at the church.
Burial will follow at Heard's Cemetery in Manifest under the direction of Comer Funeral Home.
Visitation services were also held Tuesday, February 26, 2008, at Parkway Pentecostal Church in Madison, MS.
Mrs. Ford was born May 27, 1922 in Jena, the daughter of the late Warren Homer and Lily Jo Ann Hudspeth Price. She passed away Monday, February 25, 2008.
She was a member of Sandy Lake Pentecostal Church in Jonesville and Parkway Pentecostal Church in Madison. She enjoyed gardening, canning vegetables, and making jelly.
Mrs. Ford is preceded in death by her husband, D.C. Ford and a son, Glen Dale Ford.
Survivors include her children, Alice Pearl Matthews of Jonesville, Clifton D. Ford of Jonesville, Betty Rose Herrington of Meridian, MS., Paul D. Ford of Jonesville, Sandra Kay Ford Dillon of Madison, and Nelda Joe Ford Talley of Bogalusa; sisters, Vivian Brooks of Houston, TX and Bessie Smith of Jonesville; brothers, Ben Morris of Manifest, and Sam Morris of Sandia, TX; 17 grandchildren, 25 great grandchildren, and one great great grandchild.
In lieu of flowers, memorials may be made to Parkway Pentecostal Church 1620 Mannsdale Rd. Madison, MS. 39110.
|Frank Morris Murder Series|