Who do you think should manage Ferriday water?|
Story Archives: Kenneth Auld Sr.
- 2013 - 300 articles
- 2012 - 856 articles
- 2011 - 635 articles
- 2010 - 1276 articles
- 2009 - 1591 articles
- 2008 - 1763 articles
- December 2008 - 148 articles
- November 2008 - 147 articles
- October 2008 - 183 articles
- September 2008 - 128 articles
- August 2008 - 150 articles
- July 2008 - 143 articles
- June 2008 - 120 articles
- May 2008 - 148 articles
- April 2008 - 147 articles
- March 2008 - 143 articles
- March 27th, 2008 (Thursday) - 31 articles
- March 26th, 2008 (Wednesday) - 1 articles
- March 20th, 2008 (Thursday) - 21 articles
- March 19th, 2008 (Wednesday) - 18 articles
- March 13th, 2008 (Thursday) - 19 articles
- March 12th, 2008 (Wednesday) - 15 articles
- March 11th, 2008 (Tuesday) - 1 articles
- March 8th, 2008 (Saturday) - 1 articles
- March 6th, 2008 (Thursday) - 22 articles
- March 5th, 2008 (Wednesday) - 14 articles
- February 2008 - 146 articles
- January 2008 - 160 articles
|Kenneth Auld Sr.|
Funeral services for Kenneth Auld Sr., 76, of Clayton were held Tuesday, March 4, 2008, 2 p.m. at Young's Funeral Home with Don Tate officiating.
Interment followed at Central Cemetery in Wisner under the direction of Young's Funeral Home in Ferriday.
Mr. Auld was born December 30, 1931, in Oklahoma, the son of Arthur and Bonnie Auld. He passed away Friday, February 29, 2008, at Riverland Medical Center.
He was a resident of Clayton and a member of the Vidalia Church of Christ. Mr. Auld was a retired oil field worker and served in the United States Army.
He was preceded in death by his parents; three sons, Kenny Bill Auld, Kenneth Jr., and Terry Auld; two brothers, Otis and Clinton Auld; and one sister, Lillian Jo Thacker.
Survivors include son, Rodney Auld, of Velma, OK; six daughters, Connie Misita, Tina Ogden, and Deana Walker, all of Clayton, Karen Edwards and Ragenia Forman, of Ferriday, Michelle Auld, of Velma, OK; five sisters, Cleota Faye Hartfelder of New York City, Laverne Dennis of Oklaunion, TX, Nancy Norton of Duncan, OK, Linda Flowers of Dallas, Goldea Flowers of Newark, TX; 19 grandchildren; and three great-grandchildren.
Pallbearers were Matt Evans, Andy Evans, Daryle Walker II, Daryle Walker, Jonathan Walker and Boweevil Smith.
Honorary pallbearers were Rodney W. Auld and Mike M. Pounds.
|Frank Morris Murder Series|