Who do you think should manage Ferriday water?|
Story Archives: Robert L. Scott Jr.
- 2013 - 340 articles
- 2012 - 856 articles
- 2011 - 635 articles
- 2010 - 1276 articles
- 2009 - 1591 articles
- 2008 - 1763 articles
- December 2008 - 148 articles
- November 2008 - 147 articles
- October 2008 - 183 articles
- September 2008 - 128 articles
- August 2008 - 150 articles
- July 2008 - 143 articles
- June 2008 - 120 articles
- May 2008 - 148 articles
- April 2008 - 147 articles
- March 2008 - 143 articles
- March 27th, 2008 (Thursday) - 31 articles
- March 26th, 2008 (Wednesday) - 1 articles
- March 20th, 2008 (Thursday) - 21 articles
- March 19th, 2008 (Wednesday) - 18 articles
- March 13th, 2008 (Thursday) - 19 articles
- March 12th, 2008 (Wednesday) - 15 articles
- March 11th, 2008 (Tuesday) - 1 articles
- March 8th, 2008 (Saturday) - 1 articles
- March 6th, 2008 (Thursday) - 22 articles
- March 5th, 2008 (Wednesday) - 14 articles
- February 2008 - 146 articles
- January 2008 - 160 articles
|Robert L. Scott Jr.|
Robert L. Scott Jr., 58, a resident of Oswego, IL, formerly of West Chicago and Naperville, IL, died Monday, March 3, 2008, at Rush-Copley Medical Center in Aurora, IL. He was born November 3, 1949, in Natchez, MS.
He is survived by his wife, Benita Williams Scott of Oswego, whom he married August 30, 1969; two sons, Jonathan Scott of Oswego and Rob Scott of Naperville; a brother, Hal Scott of Alexandria; three nieces and a nephew.
He was preceded in death by his parents, Robert, Sr. and Grace Scott.
Mr. Scott grew up in Jonesville and Monterey, attended Louisiana State University and was a graduate of the University of Southwest Louisiana, Lafayette with a degree in Agri-Business. He was a proud and still involved member of Kappa Alpha fraternity and was an avid and loyal lifelong fan of LSU sports. Bob worked in commercial finance for 30 years, most recently with Household Finance, Chicago, retiring in 2003. He was an active member of All Saints Anglican Church in Bolingbrook, IL, and helped organize CASA (Court Appointed Special Advocate) of DuPage, a group that works with troubled children in the court system. Bob also helped organize Advent House, a transitional housing program, in conjunction with Trinity Episcopal Church in Wheaton, IL.
Memorial visitation was held Friday, March 7, 2008, at Friedrich-Jones Funeral home in Naperville.
Funeral mass was celebrated Saturday, March 8, 2008, 10 a.m. at All Saints Anglican Church in Bolingbrook with Fr. John Hines officiating.
Graveside services will be held at Harrisonburg Cemetery under the direction of Comer Funeral Home in Ferriday and will be announced at a later date.
|Frank Morris Murder Series|