Are you for armed guards at schools?|
Story Archives: Ella Mae McManus
- 2013 - 285 articles
- 2012 - 856 articles
- 2011 - 635 articles
- 2010 - 1276 articles
- 2009 - 1591 articles
- 2008 - 1763 articles
- December 2008 - 148 articles
- November 2008 - 147 articles
- October 2008 - 183 articles
- September 2008 - 128 articles
- August 2008 - 150 articles
- July 2008 - 143 articles
- June 2008 - 120 articles
- May 2008 - 148 articles
- April 2008 - 147 articles
- March 2008 - 143 articles
- March 27th, 2008 (Thursday) - 31 articles
- March 26th, 2008 (Wednesday) - 1 articles
- March 20th, 2008 (Thursday) - 21 articles
- March 19th, 2008 (Wednesday) - 18 articles
- March 13th, 2008 (Thursday) - 19 articles
- March 12th, 2008 (Wednesday) - 15 articles
- March 11th, 2008 (Tuesday) - 1 articles
- March 8th, 2008 (Saturday) - 1 articles
- March 6th, 2008 (Thursday) - 22 articles
- March 5th, 2008 (Wednesday) - 14 articles
- February 2008 - 146 articles
- January 2008 - 160 articles
|Ella Mae McManus|
Funeral services for Ella Mae McManus, of Vidalia were held Friday, March 14, 2008, 10 a.m. at Young's Funeral Home in Vidalia with Barry Dennis officiating.
Burial followed at Greenlawn Memorial Park under the direction of Young's Funeral Home in Vidalia.
Mrs. McManus was born in Ridge, the daughter of John and Emma Foreman. She passed away Tuesday, March 11, 2008, at Natchez Community Hospital.
Mrs. McManus was a homemaker and a member of Vidalia United Methodist Church.
She was preceded in death by her parents; two brothers, Grover Foreman and Ullyess Foreman; and one grandson, Patrick Pryor.
Survivors include her husband of 50 years, Earl McManus; daughters, Audrey Pryor and husband, Leo, of Ridge, and Margie Bruce and husband, Ed, of Vidalia; one son, Johnny Hoffpauir and wife, Pam, of Vidalia; eight grandchildren, Gary Pryor, Kathy Smith, Donna, Kevin and Ricky Bruce, Mandi Thomas, Josh and Jarrett Hoffpauir; 11 great-grandchildren, Aaron and Reed Smith, Chase Pryor, Bruce Wiley, Sara Cupit, Ashley Fontenot, Jake Bruce, Lillie Bruce, Tyler and Tucker Bruce and Nate Thomas; and three great-great-grandchildren, Olivia and Jack Wiley and Zach Hoffpauir.
Pallbearers were Josh Hoffpauir, Jarrett Hoffpauir, Kevin Bruce, Ricky Bruce, Gary Pryor and Danny Foreman.
|Frank Morris Murder Series|