Are you for armed guards at schools?|
Story Archives: Engagement Albritton - Sandidge
- 2013 - 290 articles
- 2012 - 856 articles
- 2011 - 635 articles
- 2010 - 1276 articles
- 2009 - 1591 articles
- 2008 - 1763 articles
- December 2008 - 148 articles
- November 2008 - 147 articles
- October 2008 - 183 articles
- September 2008 - 128 articles
- August 2008 - 150 articles
- July 2008 - 143 articles
- June 2008 - 120 articles
- May 2008 - 148 articles
- April 2008 - 147 articles
- March 2008 - 143 articles
- March 27th, 2008 (Thursday) - 31 articles
- March 26th, 2008 (Wednesday) - 1 articles
- March 20th, 2008 (Thursday) - 21 articles
- March 19th, 2008 (Wednesday) - 18 articles
- March 13th, 2008 (Thursday) - 19 articles
- March 12th, 2008 (Wednesday) - 15 articles
- March 11th, 2008 (Tuesday) - 1 articles
- March 8th, 2008 (Saturday) - 1 articles
- March 6th, 2008 (Thursday) - 22 articles
- March 5th, 2008 (Wednesday) - 14 articles
- February 2008 - 146 articles
- January 2008 - 160 articles
|Engagement Albritton - Sandidge|
Mrs. Sandra Albritton of Ruston announces the engagement and approaching marriage of her daughter, Emily Carol, to Jeremy Scot Sandidge of Acme, the son of Mr. and Mrs. Bobby J. Sandidge.
The bride-elect is also the daughter of the late Mr. Reggie Albritton. She is the granddaughter of Mr. Darvin Albritton, the late Mrs. Lona Albritton, and Mr. and Mrs. Jesse Crow.
She is a graduate of Ruston High School and Louisiana Tech University. She is employed by Louisiana Soil Products.
The bridegroom-elect is the grandson of Octavia Barker, the late Mr. Woodie Floyd, and the late Mr. and Mrs. Bobby Sandidge.
He is a graduate of Monterey High School and Louisiana Tech University. He is employed by US Food Service.
The wedding will take place March 29, 2008, six o'clock in the evening at Windsong Acres Farm in Ruston. A reception will follow at the same location.
|Frank Morris Murder Series|