Are you for armed guards at schools?|
Story Archives: Georgia Paralee Morace Cox
- 2013 - 290 articles
- 2012 - 856 articles
- 2011 - 635 articles
- 2010 - 1276 articles
- 2009 - 1591 articles
- 2008 - 1763 articles
- December 2008 - 148 articles
- November 2008 - 147 articles
- October 2008 - 183 articles
- September 2008 - 128 articles
- August 2008 - 150 articles
- July 2008 - 143 articles
- June 2008 - 120 articles
- May 2008 - 148 articles
- April 2008 - 147 articles
- March 2008 - 143 articles
- March 27th, 2008 (Thursday) - 31 articles
- March 26th, 2008 (Wednesday) - 1 articles
- March 20th, 2008 (Thursday) - 21 articles
- March 19th, 2008 (Wednesday) - 18 articles
- March 13th, 2008 (Thursday) - 19 articles
- March 12th, 2008 (Wednesday) - 15 articles
- March 11th, 2008 (Tuesday) - 1 articles
- March 8th, 2008 (Saturday) - 1 articles
- March 6th, 2008 (Thursday) - 22 articles
- March 5th, 2008 (Wednesday) - 14 articles
- February 2008 - 146 articles
- January 2008 - 160 articles
|Georgia Paralee Morace Cox|
Funeral services for Georgia Paralee Morace Cox, 83, of Vidalia were held Tuesday, March 18, 2008, 10 a.m. at Young's Funeral Home with the Bros. Billy Wallace and Ron Ledford officiating.
Burial followed at Long Pine Cemetery in Monterey under the direction of Young's Funeral Home in Ferriday.
Mrs. Cox was born September 17, 1924, in Eva, the daughter of Leon and Ida Young Morace. She passed away Sunday, March 16, 2008, at Natchez Regional Medical Center.
She was a homemaker and a member of Calvary Baptist Church of Vidalia.
She was preceded in death by her husband, William James Cox; her parents; two sons, Tommy Joe and Perry Cox; one daughter, Mary Ellen Cox Jenkins; grandson, James Michael Poole; four brothers and six sisters.
Survivors include one son, Jerrol Cox of Vidalia; three daughters, Pam Cox and Clark Burkett, both of Natchez, Alma Poole and husband, Eddie, of Monterey, and Jennifer Wadlington and husband, Kevin, of Vidalia; one sister, Maude Ferguson of Vidalia; one brother, Doyle Morace of Vidalia; eight grandchildren and nine great-grandchildren.
Pallbearers were Darryl Morace, Layton Poole, Jeff Ferguson, Danny Merrill, Ronnie Cox and Johnny Berryhill.
Honorary pallbearers were Pat Poole, Lance Jenkins, Cory and Cole Wadlington and Michael Cox.
|Frank Morris Murder Series|