Who do you think should manage Ferriday water?|
Story Archives: Engagement Marks - Porter
- 2013 - 300 articles
- 2012 - 856 articles
- 2011 - 635 articles
- 2010 - 1276 articles
- 2009 - 1591 articles
- 2008 - 1763 articles
- December 2008 - 148 articles
- November 2008 - 147 articles
- October 2008 - 183 articles
- September 2008 - 128 articles
- August 2008 - 150 articles
- July 2008 - 143 articles
- June 2008 - 120 articles
- May 2008 - 148 articles
- April 2008 - 147 articles
- March 2008 - 143 articles
- March 27th, 2008 (Thursday) - 31 articles
- March 26th, 2008 (Wednesday) - 1 articles
- March 20th, 2008 (Thursday) - 21 articles
- March 19th, 2008 (Wednesday) - 18 articles
- March 13th, 2008 (Thursday) - 19 articles
- March 12th, 2008 (Wednesday) - 15 articles
- March 11th, 2008 (Tuesday) - 1 articles
- March 8th, 2008 (Saturday) - 1 articles
- March 6th, 2008 (Thursday) - 22 articles
- March 5th, 2008 (Wednesday) - 14 articles
- February 2008 - 146 articles
- January 2008 - 160 articles
|Engagement Marks - Porter|
Byrnsie and Patricia Marks of Natchez announce the engagement and impending marriage of their daughter, Melissa Ann Marks, to Jason Allen Porter, son of Joey and Becky Porter, also of Natchez.
The bride-to-be is the granddaughter of Hilory and Kathleen Harrison of Natchez, Bobby Marks of Lake St. John and the late Neet Marks.
She is a 2003 graduate of Adams County Christian School and Copiah Lincoln Community College School of Cosmetology in Wesson. She is employed by Anruss & Company in Natchez.
The prospective groom is the grandson of Jimmy and Shirley Lee of Natchez, Joan Grubbs of Natchez and the late Wade Grubbs.
He is a graduate of Adams County Christian School and is employed with Greywolf Drilling in Jasper, TX.
The wedding will be held Saturday, April 26, 2008, at Grace United Methodist Church in Natchez at six o'clock in the evening.
A reception will follow at the Natchez Community Center.
Family and friends are invited to attend.
|Frank Morris Murder Series|