Are you for armed guards at schools?|
Story Archives: Engagement Watkins - Loyd
- 2013 - 285 articles
- 2012 - 856 articles
- 2011 - 635 articles
- 2010 - 1276 articles
- 2009 - 1591 articles
- 2008 - 1763 articles
- December 2008 - 148 articles
- November 2008 - 147 articles
- October 2008 - 183 articles
- September 2008 - 128 articles
- August 2008 - 150 articles
- July 2008 - 143 articles
- June 2008 - 120 articles
- May 2008 - 148 articles
- April 2008 - 147 articles
- March 2008 - 143 articles
- March 27th, 2008 (Thursday) - 31 articles
- March 26th, 2008 (Wednesday) - 1 articles
- March 20th, 2008 (Thursday) - 21 articles
- March 19th, 2008 (Wednesday) - 18 articles
- March 13th, 2008 (Thursday) - 19 articles
- March 12th, 2008 (Wednesday) - 15 articles
- March 11th, 2008 (Tuesday) - 1 articles
- March 8th, 2008 (Saturday) - 1 articles
- March 6th, 2008 (Thursday) - 22 articles
- March 5th, 2008 (Wednesday) - 14 articles
- February 2008 - 146 articles
- January 2008 - 160 articles
|Engagement Watkins - Loyd|
Ms. Debra A. Watkins of Ferriday announces the engagement and approaching marriage of her daughter, Kalandra T. Watkins, to Bennie R. Loyd Jr., the son of Mr. and Mrs. Bennie R. Loyd Sr.
The bride-elect is the granddaughter of Mr. Willie J. Watkins Sr., the late Levator R. Watkins of Ferriday and Girlene J. Crump of Clayton.
She is a graduate of Ferriday High School and the University of Louisiana at Monroe. She is currently attending Alcorn State University in Lorman, MS, where she is pursuing a masters degree in teaching. She is employed by Delta Bank in Vidalia.
The bridegroom-elect is the grandson of the late Lindzy Loyd and the late Arberta Simms of Spearsville, LA, and the late Mr. and Mrs. Archie Dixon of Fort Adams, MS.
He is a graduate of Ferriday High School and is employed by Vidalia Auto and Glass.
The wedding will be May 3, 2008, at four o'clock in the afternoon at First Baptist Church in Vidalia. A reception will follow at the Vidalia Conference and Convention Center.
Formal invitations will be sent.
|Frank Morris Murder Series|