Are you for armed guards at schools?|
Story Archives: Solon Glen Curry
- 2013 - 285 articles
- 2012 - 856 articles
- 2011 - 635 articles
- 2010 - 1276 articles
- 2009 - 1591 articles
- 2008 - 1763 articles
- December 2008 - 148 articles
- November 2008 - 147 articles
- October 2008 - 183 articles
- September 2008 - 128 articles
- August 2008 - 150 articles
- July 2008 - 143 articles
- June 2008 - 120 articles
- May 2008 - 148 articles
- April 2008 - 147 articles
- April 30th, 2008 (Wednesday) - 12 articles
- April 24th, 2008 (Thursday) - 16 articles
- April 23rd, 2008 (Wednesday) - 14 articles
- April 18th, 2008 (Friday) - 1 articles
- April 17th, 2008 (Thursday) - 25 articles
- April 16th, 2008 (Wednesday) - 20 articles
- April 15th, 2008 (Tuesday) - 1 articles
- April 10th, 2008 (Thursday) - 24 articles
- April 9th, 2008 (Wednesday) - 1 articles
- April 3rd, 2008 (Thursday) - 20 articles
- April 2nd, 2008 (Wednesday) - 13 articles
- March 2008 - 143 articles
- February 2008 - 146 articles
- January 2008 - 160 articles
|Solon Glen Curry|
Funeral services for Solon Glen Curry, 62, of Wisner, formerly of Vidalia and Harrisonburg, were held Monday, March 31, 2008, 2 p.m. at Comer Funeral Home Chapel with Rev. Norris Poole, Rev. Charles Curry and Rev. Bill Cotten officiating.
Burial followed at Harrisonburg Cemetery under the direction of Comer Funeral Home.
He was born October 7, 1944, in Delhi to Mayo Earl Curry and Laura May Cotten Curry. He passed away Saturday, March 29, 2008, in Winnsboro.
Mr. Curry had been a resident of Wisner for three years and was formerly of Vidalia and Harrisonburg. He was a painter and of the Pentecostal faith.
He was preceded in death by his parents, wife, Marie Drane Curry; son, Solon E. Curry; and a brother, Earl Curry.
Survivors include three sons, Sydney Curry, Jonathon Curry, both of Ferriday, and Eric Curry of Monroe; seven daughters, Lorinda Gage of Jena, Francis Bonaventure of Deville, Joyce May Lee of Monroe, Rhonda Kay Curry of Winnsboro, Jeneanne Clark of South Carolina, Carla Holloway of Wisner, and Paula Holloway of Winnsboro; three brothers, Jerry Curry of Ferriday, Rev. Charles Curry of Baltimore, MD, and John Mack Curry of Harrisonburg; two sisters, Catherine Mills of Jena and Clara Elliot of Jonesville; Rev. Bill Cotten, who was like a brother and raised in the Curry family; 22 grandchildren and four great grandchildren.
Pallbearers were John Curry, Curtis Curry, Kenneth Curry, Sherman Pennington, Kevin Curry, and Allan Cotten.
|Frank Morris Murder Series|