Who do you think should manage Ferriday water?|
Story Archives: Wedding Gardner - Schmidt
- 2013 - 300 articles
- 2012 - 856 articles
- 2011 - 635 articles
- 2010 - 1276 articles
- 2009 - 1591 articles
- 2008 - 1763 articles
- December 2008 - 148 articles
- November 2008 - 147 articles
- October 2008 - 183 articles
- September 2008 - 128 articles
- August 2008 - 150 articles
- July 2008 - 143 articles
- June 2008 - 120 articles
- May 2008 - 148 articles
- April 2008 - 147 articles
- April 30th, 2008 (Wednesday) - 12 articles
- April 24th, 2008 (Thursday) - 16 articles
- April 23rd, 2008 (Wednesday) - 14 articles
- April 18th, 2008 (Friday) - 1 articles
- April 17th, 2008 (Thursday) - 25 articles
- April 16th, 2008 (Wednesday) - 20 articles
- April 15th, 2008 (Tuesday) - 1 articles
- April 10th, 2008 (Thursday) - 24 articles
- April 9th, 2008 (Wednesday) - 1 articles
- April 3rd, 2008 (Thursday) - 20 articles
- April 2nd, 2008 (Wednesday) - 13 articles
- March 2008 - 143 articles
- February 2008 - 146 articles
- January 2008 - 160 articles
|Wedding Gardner - Schmidt|
Jennifer Louise Gardner and Anthony Louis Schmidt, both of Madison, MS, were married Saturday, March 1, 2008, at six o'clock in the evening at the Natchez Eola Grand Ballroom.
Parents of the couple are Mr. and Mrs. David Eames of Ferriday and Mr. and Mrs. Grover Schmidt of Columbus, OH.
Music for the ceremony was provided by violinist David Troutman.
The bride was given in marriage by her father, David Eames. She wore an ivory couture satin gown with a strapless bodice that was defined by Swarovski crystal beading and silver thread embroidery. Box pleats gave fullness to the skirt accented by silver thread motifs running along the hemline. An inlay of embroidery, beaded organza fell from the back of the dress into the chapel length train.
Banu Husain of Yazoo City, MS, was maid of honor. Bridesmaids were Kayleigh Jowers of Vidalia, Misty Walker of Jackson, MS, Anna Tullos of Monroe and Catherine Schmidt of Madison. They wore allure red satin strapless gowns with gathered detailing on the skirt and champagne sashes.
Lillie Bazile and Holly Cockerham, both of Vidalia, were flower girls.
Damon Schmidt of Pompano Beach, FL, was best man. Groomsmen were Jay Schmidt of Boca Raton, FL, Steve Wilson of Byram, MS, Steven Eames of Ferriday and Anthony Schmidt, Jr., of Jackson.
Nasif Gardner of Ferriday was ring bearer.
Brandon Gardner of Ferriday served as usher.
A reception was held at the Eola Hotel following the ceremony.
After a wedding cruise to the Virgin Islands, the couple will live in Madison.
|Frank Morris Murder Series|