Who do you think should manage Ferriday water?|
Story Archives: Jury pool, witnesses called for Connor Wood trial
- 2013 - 340 articles
- 2012 - 856 articles
- 2011 - 635 articles
- 2010 - 1276 articles
- 2009 - 1591 articles
- 2008 - 1763 articles
- December 2008 - 148 articles
- November 2008 - 147 articles
- October 2008 - 183 articles
- September 2008 - 128 articles
- August 2008 - 150 articles
- July 2008 - 143 articles
- June 2008 - 120 articles
- May 2008 - 148 articles
- April 2008 - 147 articles
- April 30th, 2008 (Wednesday) - 12 articles
- April 24th, 2008 (Thursday) - 16 articles
- April 23rd, 2008 (Wednesday) - 14 articles
- April 18th, 2008 (Friday) - 1 articles
- April 17th, 2008 (Thursday) - 25 articles
- April 16th, 2008 (Wednesday) - 20 articles
- April 15th, 2008 (Tuesday) - 1 articles
- April 10th, 2008 (Thursday) - 24 articles
- April 9th, 2008 (Wednesday) - 1 articles
- April 3rd, 2008 (Thursday) - 20 articles
- April 2nd, 2008 (Wednesday) - 13 articles
- March 2008 - 143 articles
- February 2008 - 146 articles
- January 2008 - 160 articles
|Jury pool, witnesses called for Connor Wood trial|
A total of 294 Concordia residents have been summoned for jury duty for the trial of 16-year-old Connor Wood of Ferriday, charged in the deaths of his parents and friend.
In addition, 40 individuals have been subpoenaed as witnesses for the trial scheduled to begin on Monday, April 14. More witnesses may be subpoenaed in the coming days.
Wood is accused of shooting to death his mother, Geraldine Trevillion Wood, 40; his father, John David Wood, 42; and a friend, 16-year-old Matthew Whittington. All were slain more than a year ago -- March 14, 2007 -- in the Wood's home on 119 Shady Lane in the Woodland Subdivision of Ferriday.
Subpoenas have been issued for:
Concordia Parish Sheriff's Office: Sheriff Randy Maxwell, Chief Deputy Bobby Sheppard, Investigators David Hedrick, Shelia McFarland and Jack Fletcher, Capt. Frankie Carroll, Sgts. Phillip Webber, Todd Ainsworth and Patrick Cavin, and deputies David Cobb, Lee Ford, Jerry Emfinger, Larry Lawrence, and Dale Cowan.
Concordia Correctional Facility: Dep. Deborah Cowan, Lt. Kelly Evans, Ofc. Michael Sherbia, and Sgt. Karinda Williamson.
Ferriday Police Department: Ofc. Derrick Freeman, Ofc. John Hawkins, Maj. Johnny Evans.
Others: Ofc. Elbert White of Vidalia, Joyce Perry of Metro Miss Lou Ambulance Service, Rapides Parish Sheriff's Office Det. Mike Stephan, Coroner Dr. Sara Lee, Dr. Karen Ross of Harvey and Mike Stelly of the North Louisiana Criminalistics Laboratory in Alexandria.
Rickey or Patti Raven of Ferriday to have Patrick Hails in court, Lynda Jones to have Jordan Jones in court, Wayne Gray to have Cory Gray in court, Joseph Lawless, K.E. Blaylock, Brant Barnett, Lisa Pay, Edith Latham, Helen Aiguier, Pearl Ford, Leslie Jackson and Davis Corbett, all of Ferriday.
First Asst. Dist. Atty. Brad Burget is prosecuting Wood, who is being represented by Harrisonburg attorney Paul Lempke.
|Frank Morris Murder Series|