Are you for armed guards at schools?|
Story Archives: E. L. "Joe" Johansson
- 2013 - 290 articles
- 2012 - 856 articles
- 2011 - 635 articles
- 2010 - 1276 articles
- 2009 - 1591 articles
- 2008 - 1763 articles
- December 2008 - 148 articles
- November 2008 - 147 articles
- October 2008 - 183 articles
- September 2008 - 128 articles
- August 2008 - 150 articles
- July 2008 - 143 articles
- June 2008 - 120 articles
- May 2008 - 148 articles
- April 2008 - 147 articles
- April 30th, 2008 (Wednesday) - 12 articles
- April 24th, 2008 (Thursday) - 16 articles
- April 23rd, 2008 (Wednesday) - 14 articles
- April 18th, 2008 (Friday) - 1 articles
- April 17th, 2008 (Thursday) - 25 articles
- April 16th, 2008 (Wednesday) - 20 articles
- April 15th, 2008 (Tuesday) - 1 articles
- April 10th, 2008 (Thursday) - 24 articles
- April 9th, 2008 (Wednesday) - 1 articles
- April 3rd, 2008 (Thursday) - 20 articles
- April 2nd, 2008 (Wednesday) - 13 articles
- March 2008 - 143 articles
- February 2008 - 146 articles
- January 2008 - 160 articles
|E. L. "Joe" Johansson|
Funeral services for E.L. "Joe" Johansson, 82, of Vidalia, were held Tuesday, April 15, 2008, 10 a.m. at Our Lady of Lourdes Catholic Church with the Rev. George Pookkattu officiating.
Burial followed at Natchez City Cemetery under the direction of Laird Funeral Home.
Mr. Johansson was born August 1, 1925, in Goose Creek, TX, the son of Carl and Gertrude Hamilton Johansson. He died Saturday, April 12, 2008, at Camelot Nursing Facility.
He was a member of Our Lady of Lourdes Catholic Church. He retired from Armstrong Tire and Rubber Company after 37 years of service. He served in the Naval Air Corps in Pensacola, Fla., during World War II. He enjoyed flying his own plane out of Concordia Airport and riding his motorcycle.
He was preceded in death by his wife of 65 years, Pat Johansson; and one brother, Karl Johansson.
Survivors included three sons, Edward Johansson Jr., of Greenville, MS, Johnny Johansson of Vidalia, Larry Johansson and wife, Mary Beth, of White Hall, AR; eight grandchildren, Terrie Johnson, Michelle Bies, Jimmy Glowatzke, Joey Johansson, Kari Mayo, Kimberly Johansson, Monica Johansson and Eric Johansson; and eight great grandchildren.
Pallbearers were Joey Johansson, Eric Johansson, Chip Boyler, David Cooley, Bernie Cooley and Hank Cooley.
Honorary pallbearers were Louie Brown and Jerry Stalling.
|Frank Morris Murder Series|