Who do you think should manage Ferriday water?|
Story Archives: Jessie Lee Punchard Grantham
- 2013 - 340 articles
- 2012 - 856 articles
- 2011 - 635 articles
- 2010 - 1276 articles
- 2009 - 1591 articles
- 2008 - 1763 articles
- December 2008 - 148 articles
- November 2008 - 147 articles
- October 2008 - 183 articles
- September 2008 - 128 articles
- August 2008 - 150 articles
- July 2008 - 143 articles
- June 2008 - 120 articles
- May 2008 - 148 articles
- April 2008 - 147 articles
- April 30th, 2008 (Wednesday) - 12 articles
- April 24th, 2008 (Thursday) - 16 articles
- April 23rd, 2008 (Wednesday) - 14 articles
- April 18th, 2008 (Friday) - 1 articles
- April 17th, 2008 (Thursday) - 25 articles
- April 16th, 2008 (Wednesday) - 20 articles
- April 15th, 2008 (Tuesday) - 1 articles
- April 10th, 2008 (Thursday) - 24 articles
- April 9th, 2008 (Wednesday) - 1 articles
- April 3rd, 2008 (Thursday) - 20 articles
- April 2nd, 2008 (Wednesday) - 13 articles
- March 2008 - 143 articles
- February 2008 - 146 articles
- January 2008 - 160 articles
|Jessie Lee Punchard Grantham|
Funeral services for Mrs. Jessie Lee Punchard Grantham, 66, of Harrisonburg will be held at Sandy Lake Pentecostal Church in Jonesville Thursday, April 24, 2008, 2 p.m. with Rev. Norris Poole, Rev. Ernest Oliver and Rev. Paul Pruitt officiating.
Burial will follow at Oak Grove Cemetery under the direction of Young's Funeral Home in Ferriday.
Mrs. Grantham was born June 23, 1941, in Wildsville to Lee Punchard and Myrtis Punchard Burgess. She passed away Monday, April 21, 2008, at Harrisonburg.
She was a homemaker and member of the Pentecostal faith.
She was preceded in death by her parents; and step-father, John Burgess.
Survivors include her husband, Cecil Grantham of Harrisonburg; daughters, Bonnie Coto of Palmetto, Tracy Hamilton and husband, Chris, of Sicily Island, Beth Wesberry and husband, Ronnie, of Jonesville; sons, Randy Grantham and wife, Blanch, of Jonesville, Donnie Grantham and wife, Stephanie, of Canton, MS, sisters, Sally Sims of Meridian, MS, and Virgie Hamilton of Bentonville, AR; brothers, Roger Punchard of Winnsboro, Leon Punchard and Johnny Punchard, both of Jonesville; 14 grandchildren; and nine great-grandchildren.
Pallbearers will be Daniel Wesberry, Matthew Hutto, James Pierre, Jamie Haymon, Elton Tolbert and Randall Manley.
Honorary pallbearers will be Sherman Ford and Rodney Wesberry.
|Frank Morris Murder Series|