Who do you think should manage Ferriday water?|
Story Archives: Engagement Martin - Knapp
- 2013 - 340 articles
- 2012 - 856 articles
- 2011 - 635 articles
- 2010 - 1276 articles
- 2009 - 1591 articles
- 2008 - 1763 articles
- December 2008 - 148 articles
- November 2008 - 147 articles
- October 2008 - 183 articles
- September 2008 - 128 articles
- August 2008 - 150 articles
- July 2008 - 143 articles
- June 2008 - 120 articles
- May 2008 - 148 articles
- April 2008 - 147 articles
- April 30th, 2008 (Wednesday) - 12 articles
- April 24th, 2008 (Thursday) - 16 articles
- April 23rd, 2008 (Wednesday) - 14 articles
- April 18th, 2008 (Friday) - 1 articles
- April 17th, 2008 (Thursday) - 25 articles
- April 16th, 2008 (Wednesday) - 20 articles
- April 15th, 2008 (Tuesday) - 1 articles
- April 10th, 2008 (Thursday) - 24 articles
- April 9th, 2008 (Wednesday) - 1 articles
- April 3rd, 2008 (Thursday) - 20 articles
- April 2nd, 2008 (Wednesday) - 13 articles
- March 2008 - 143 articles
- February 2008 - 146 articles
- January 2008 - 160 articles
|Engagement Martin - Knapp|
Mr. and Mrs. Malcolm Hall and Mr. Bill Martin of Natchez announce the engagement and approaching marriage of their daughter, Jessica Martin, to Max Knapp of Vidalia. He is the son of Mr. and Mrs. Max Knapp Sr.
The bride-elect is the granddaughter of Mr. and Mrs. Carl Ray Lehmann, Mrs. Delores Martin, and the late Mr. Billy Martin.
She is a graduate of Cathedral High School and Copiah-Lincoln Community College in Natchez. She is employed by Malcolm Hall of Natchez.
The bridegroom-elect is the grandson of the late Mr. and Mrs. Mack and Ruby Knapp of Jonesville and the late Mr. and Mrs. G. B. and Orell Smith of Gilbert.
He is a graduate of Vidalia High School and is employed by David New Drilling in Natchez.
The wedding will take place May 31, 2008, six o'clock in the evening at Grace United Methodist Church. Rev. Darian Duckworth and Jack Knapp will officiate.
A reception will follow at the home of Dr. and Mrs. J. C. Passman in Natchez.
Family and friends are invited to attend. Invitations will be sent to to out-of-town guests only.
|Frank Morris Murder Series|