Who do you think should manage Ferriday water?|
Story Archives: Engagement Staggs - Aultman
- 2013 - 300 articles
- 2012 - 856 articles
- 2011 - 635 articles
- 2010 - 1276 articles
- 2009 - 1591 articles
- 2008 - 1763 articles
- December 2008 - 148 articles
- November 2008 - 147 articles
- October 2008 - 183 articles
- September 2008 - 128 articles
- August 2008 - 150 articles
- July 2008 - 143 articles
- June 2008 - 120 articles
- May 2008 - 148 articles
- April 2008 - 147 articles
- April 30th, 2008 (Wednesday) - 12 articles
- April 24th, 2008 (Thursday) - 16 articles
- April 23rd, 2008 (Wednesday) - 14 articles
- April 18th, 2008 (Friday) - 1 articles
- April 17th, 2008 (Thursday) - 25 articles
- April 16th, 2008 (Wednesday) - 20 articles
- April 15th, 2008 (Tuesday) - 1 articles
- April 10th, 2008 (Thursday) - 24 articles
- April 9th, 2008 (Wednesday) - 1 articles
- April 3rd, 2008 (Thursday) - 20 articles
- April 2nd, 2008 (Wednesday) - 13 articles
- March 2008 - 143 articles
- February 2008 - 146 articles
- January 2008 - 160 articles
|Engagement Staggs - Aultman|
Mr. and Mrs. Lee Staggs Sr. of Vidalia announce the engagement and approaching marriage of their daughter, Cashion Lea Staggs, to Joshua Lee Aultman of Sumrall, MS. He is the son of Curtis and Linda Aultman of Sumrall.
The bride-elect is the granddaughter of Mr. and Mrs. William Floyd "Bill" Staggs Sr. of Vidalia and the late Mr. and Mrs. Charles M. "Chuck" Smith, Sr. of Lake Concordia.
She is a graduate of Adams County Christian School in Natchez and the University of Southern Mississippi in Hattiesburg, MS. She is employed by Moselle Elementary School as a deaf education teacher.
The bridegroom-elect is the grandson of the late Mr. and Mrs. Eugene Aultman of Sumrall and the late Mr. and Mrs. Beura Stringer of Hattiesburg.
He is a graduate of Sumrall High School and attended Pearl River Community College in Poplarville, MS. He is employed by Brinker International in Hattiesburg.
The wedding will take place April 26, 2008, seven o'clock in the evening at the Vidalia Conference and Convention Center. Rev. Randy Davis will officiate.
A reception will follow at the center.
Family and friends are invited to attend. Formal invitations will be sent to out-of-town guests only.
|Frank Morris Murder Series|