Who do you think should manage Ferriday water?|
Story Archives: Robert R. Lowery
- 2013 - 300 articles
- 2012 - 856 articles
- 2011 - 635 articles
- 2010 - 1276 articles
- 2009 - 1591 articles
- 2008 - 1763 articles
- December 2008 - 148 articles
- November 2008 - 147 articles
- October 2008 - 183 articles
- September 2008 - 128 articles
- August 2008 - 150 articles
- July 2008 - 143 articles
- June 2008 - 120 articles
- May 2008 - 148 articles
- April 2008 - 147 articles
- April 30th, 2008 (Wednesday) - 12 articles
- April 24th, 2008 (Thursday) - 16 articles
- April 23rd, 2008 (Wednesday) - 14 articles
- April 18th, 2008 (Friday) - 1 articles
- April 17th, 2008 (Thursday) - 25 articles
- April 16th, 2008 (Wednesday) - 20 articles
- April 15th, 2008 (Tuesday) - 1 articles
- April 10th, 2008 (Thursday) - 24 articles
- April 9th, 2008 (Wednesday) - 1 articles
- April 3rd, 2008 (Thursday) - 20 articles
- April 2nd, 2008 (Wednesday) - 13 articles
- March 2008 - 143 articles
- February 2008 - 146 articles
- January 2008 - 160 articles
|Robert R. Lowery|
Graveside services for Robert R. Lowery, 72, of Vidalia, were held today, Wednesday, April 30, 2008, at Natchez City Cemetery with the Rev. Wayne Spencer officiating.
Burial followed under the direction of Laird Funeral Home.
Mr. Lowery was born February 16, 1930, in Alaflora, AL, the son of Robert Ernest and Velma Robinson Lowery.
He was a Master Sergeant in the United States Army for 24 years, serving in Vietnam and and the Korean War. Mr. Lowery was a local recruiter from 1970 to 1981 when he retired.
He was a Methodist.
He was preceded in death by his parents.
Survivors include his wife Annette P. Lowery, two daughters, Teresa "Terre" L. Bryan and her husband Tom, of Natchez, and Robyn L. McElroy and her husband Sean, of Fairfax, VA, one son, Doug Lowery and his wife Donita of Natchez; a granddaughter, Sarah E. Bryan; one brother-in-law, Henry Pierce, of Pensacola, FL, and three sisters-in-law; Mavis Bihary and her husband Bill, of Pensacola, FL, Margie Jones and her husband Bill, of Monticello, MS, and Betty Elliot of Pensacola; and one special cousin, Rhonelda Blackburn and family, of Brewton, AL.
|Frank Morris Murder Series|