Who do you think should manage Ferriday water?|
Story Archives: John Lee Delaney
- 2013 - 300 articles
- 2012 - 856 articles
- 2011 - 635 articles
- 2010 - 1276 articles
- 2009 - 1591 articles
- 2008 - 1763 articles
- December 2008 - 148 articles
- November 2008 - 147 articles
- October 2008 - 183 articles
- September 2008 - 128 articles
- August 2008 - 150 articles
- July 2008 - 143 articles
- June 2008 - 120 articles
- May 2008 - 148 articles
- April 2008 - 147 articles
- April 30th, 2008 (Wednesday) - 12 articles
- April 24th, 2008 (Thursday) - 16 articles
- April 23rd, 2008 (Wednesday) - 14 articles
- April 18th, 2008 (Friday) - 1 articles
- April 17th, 2008 (Thursday) - 25 articles
- April 16th, 2008 (Wednesday) - 20 articles
- April 15th, 2008 (Tuesday) - 1 articles
- April 10th, 2008 (Thursday) - 24 articles
- April 9th, 2008 (Wednesday) - 1 articles
- April 3rd, 2008 (Thursday) - 20 articles
- April 2nd, 2008 (Wednesday) - 13 articles
- March 2008 - 143 articles
- February 2008 - 146 articles
- January 2008 - 160 articles
|John Lee Delaney|
Funeral services for John Lee Delaney, 57, of Columbia, SC, formerly of Ferriday will be held Friday, May 2, 2008, 11 a.m. at St. Thomas Baptist Church in Ridgecrest with Rev. Robert Strickland officiating.
Burial will follow at Natchez National Cemetery under the direction of Concordia Funeral Home.
Visitation will be held Thursday evening, 6 to 8 p.m. at the funeral home.
Mr. Delaney was born February 27, 1951, in Baton Rouge to Sidney Delaney and Evelyn Jones. He passed away April 21, 2008, in Columbia.
He was retired from the U. S. Army after 20 years of service.
He was preceded in death by his parents.
Survivors include his wife, Cynthia Thompson Delaney of Columbia; one stepson, Andre' Velazquez of Los Angeles, CA; two stepdaughters, Monica Thompson of Columbia and Angie M. Velazquez of Los Angeles; two brothers, Alfred Delaney of Houston, TX, Sidney Delaney; sisters, Mary D. Bruce and Dorothy D. Turner, all of Woodville, MS; two uncles, Jessie Jones and Wilbert Jones; aunts, Gloria J. Neal and Rosetta Gordon, all of Ferriday, Gladys Walker of Woodville; five grandchildren; and a number of nieces, nephews and other relatives.
|Frank Morris Murder Series|