Who do you think should manage Ferriday water?|
Story Archives: Huntington's Brown, Collard win at South State meet
- 2013 - 348 articles
- 2012 - 856 articles
- 2011 - 635 articles
- 2010 - 1276 articles
- 2009 - 1591 articles
- 2008 - 1763 articles
- December 2008 - 148 articles
- November 2008 - 147 articles
- October 2008 - 183 articles
- September 2008 - 128 articles
- August 2008 - 150 articles
- July 2008 - 143 articles
- June 2008 - 120 articles
- May 2008 - 148 articles
- May 29th, 2008 (Thursday) - 17 articles
- May 28th, 2008 (Wednesday) - 7 articles
- May 22nd, 2008 (Thursday) - 31 articles
- May 21st, 2008 (Wednesday) - 1 articles
- May 15th, 2008 (Thursday) - 22 articles
- May 14th, 2008 (Wednesday) - 17 articles
- May 8th, 2008 (Thursday) - 32 articles
- May 7th, 2008 (Wednesday) - 1 articles
- May 6th, 2008 (Tuesday) - 1 articles
- May 1st, 2008 (Thursday) - 19 articles
- April 2008 - 147 articles
- March 2008 - 143 articles
- February 2008 - 146 articles
- January 2008 - 160 articles
|Huntington's Brown, Collard win at South State meet|
Abi Brown picked up two first place finishes, while Amberlee Collard won the 200-meter dash as the Huntington Lady Hounds placed third at the MPSA South A State Track Meet Saturday.
The top four finishers in each event qualify for State Meet at Mississippi College in Clinton, Ms.
The field events will be Friday, May 2 and running events on Saturday, May 3.
Veritas won South State with 62 points, while Wilkinson County Christian Academy was second at 56 and Huntington third with 41 points. University Christian followed with 18 points, while Wayne totaled 12, Tensas and Alpha Christian nine, Glenbrook seven, Benton four and Claiborne one.
Brown won the 400-meter dash in a time of 1:02.04 and the 300-hurdles in 46.26. She was also second in the 100-hurdles at 15.86.8.
Phyllicia Woods placed fourth in the 200-dash at 28.13 and was fifth in the 100-dash at 13.6.
Collard won the 200-dash in 27.27, was third in the 100-dash at 13.48 and fourth in the shot put at 27 feet, 9 inches.
The relay team of Julie Moak, Collard, Woods and Brown won the 400-relay at 52.73 and placed fourth in the 800-relay at 1:52.85.
Huntington boys competing at State are Chris Carroll in the shotput, Drew Loomis in the 1600-run, Andreas Swanson in the 200-dash and the 800-relay team of Jody Cottongin, Tyler Pere´, Joey Roberts and Swanson.
Loomis won the mile run with a time of 5:16.
Swanson was third in the 200-dash, while Carroll was fourth in the shot put.
|Frank Morris Murder Series|