Who do you think should manage Ferriday water?|
Story Archives: Ferriday man charged in infant son's death
- 2013 - 300 articles
- 2012 - 856 articles
- 2011 - 635 articles
- 2010 - 1276 articles
- 2009 - 1591 articles
- 2008 - 1763 articles
- December 2008 - 148 articles
- November 2008 - 147 articles
- October 2008 - 183 articles
- September 2008 - 128 articles
- August 2008 - 150 articles
- July 2008 - 143 articles
- June 2008 - 120 articles
- May 2008 - 148 articles
- May 29th, 2008 (Thursday) - 17 articles
- May 28th, 2008 (Wednesday) - 7 articles
- May 22nd, 2008 (Thursday) - 31 articles
- May 21st, 2008 (Wednesday) - 1 articles
- May 15th, 2008 (Thursday) - 22 articles
- May 14th, 2008 (Wednesday) - 17 articles
- May 8th, 2008 (Thursday) - 32 articles
- May 7th, 2008 (Wednesday) - 1 articles
- May 6th, 2008 (Tuesday) - 1 articles
- May 1st, 2008 (Thursday) - 19 articles
- April 2008 - 147 articles
- March 2008 - 143 articles
- February 2008 - 146 articles
- January 2008 - 160 articles
|Ferriday man charged in infant son's death|
A $180,000 bond was set this week by Judge Kathy Johnson for a man accused of murdering his six-week-old son.
The Concordia Parish Sheriff's Office arrested Freddie Lewis Quinn, 48, 100 Kyle Rd., Apt. 101-A, Ferriday, on Friday. Quinn was charged with second degree murder.
According to CPSO Investigators David Hedrick and Jack Fletcher, the infant's mother, Sharonna S. Metcalf, transported the baby to Riverland Medical Center on Tuesday night, April 10th. The child had apparently sustained massive head injuries.
The baby was transferred to Rapides Regional Medical Center in Alexandria where he died early the next morning. An autopsy was ordered to be conducted in Jefferson Parish.
The Ferriday Police Department conducted the initial investigation following the infant's death, and contacted the Concordia Parish Sheriff's Office investigators for additional assistance Thursday afternoon.
According to Hedrick and Fletcher, the investigation is ongoing.
|Frank Morris Murder Series|