Are you for armed guards at schools?|
Story Archives: Engagement Rife - Didyoung
- 2013 - 285 articles
- 2012 - 856 articles
- 2011 - 635 articles
- 2010 - 1276 articles
- 2009 - 1591 articles
- 2008 - 1763 articles
- December 2008 - 148 articles
- November 2008 - 147 articles
- October 2008 - 183 articles
- September 2008 - 128 articles
- August 2008 - 150 articles
- July 2008 - 143 articles
- June 2008 - 120 articles
- May 2008 - 148 articles
- May 29th, 2008 (Thursday) - 17 articles
- May 28th, 2008 (Wednesday) - 7 articles
- May 22nd, 2008 (Thursday) - 31 articles
- May 21st, 2008 (Wednesday) - 1 articles
- May 15th, 2008 (Thursday) - 22 articles
- May 14th, 2008 (Wednesday) - 17 articles
- May 8th, 2008 (Thursday) - 32 articles
- May 7th, 2008 (Wednesday) - 1 articles
- May 6th, 2008 (Tuesday) - 1 articles
- May 1st, 2008 (Thursday) - 19 articles
- April 2008 - 147 articles
- March 2008 - 143 articles
- February 2008 - 146 articles
- January 2008 - 160 articles
|Engagement Rife - Didyoung|
Mr. and Mrs. Lee Rife Jr. of Ferriday announce the engagement and approaching marriage of their daughter, Stacey Renee Rife, to Mr. Christopher Didyoung of Tuscaloosa, AL. He is the son of Mr. and Mrs. Tim Didyoung of Tuscaloosa.
The bride-elect is the granddaughter of Mrs. Marilyn Rife of Ferriday, the late Mr. Lee Rife Sr., and Mr. and Mrs. Max Peters Sr. of Rayville.
She is a graduate of Huntington High School and Louisiana Tech University. She is employed by Cadance Bank, N.A.
The bridegroom-elect is the grandson of Mr. and Mrs. James Hopkins of Wilmington, DE, the late Mrs. Patricia Hopkins, Mrs. Irene Didyoung of Reading, PA, and the late Mr. Robert Didyoung.
He is a graduate of Hillcrest High School and is currently attending the University of Alabama. He is employed by City Electric Supply Company.
The couple will marry June 7, 2008, seven o'clock in the evening at St. Patrick Church in Ferriday with Rev. Louis Sklar officiating.
A reception will follow at Panola Woods County Club.
|Frank Morris Murder Series|