Who do you think should manage Ferriday water?|
Story Archives: Engagement Lee - Ellis
- 2013 - 348 articles
- 2012 - 856 articles
- 2011 - 635 articles
- 2010 - 1276 articles
- 2009 - 1591 articles
- 2008 - 1763 articles
- December 2008 - 148 articles
- November 2008 - 147 articles
- October 2008 - 183 articles
- September 2008 - 128 articles
- August 2008 - 150 articles
- July 2008 - 143 articles
- June 2008 - 120 articles
- May 2008 - 148 articles
- May 29th, 2008 (Thursday) - 17 articles
- May 28th, 2008 (Wednesday) - 7 articles
- May 22nd, 2008 (Thursday) - 31 articles
- May 21st, 2008 (Wednesday) - 1 articles
- May 15th, 2008 (Thursday) - 22 articles
- May 14th, 2008 (Wednesday) - 17 articles
- May 8th, 2008 (Thursday) - 32 articles
- May 7th, 2008 (Wednesday) - 1 articles
- May 6th, 2008 (Tuesday) - 1 articles
- May 1st, 2008 (Thursday) - 19 articles
- April 2008 - 147 articles
- March 2008 - 143 articles
- February 2008 - 146 articles
- January 2008 - 160 articles
|Engagement Lee - Ellis|
Mr. and Mrs. Johnny Lee of Monterey announce the engagement and approaching marriage of their daughter, Ann Michelle Lee, to Tyler Jay Ellis of Lake Charles. He is the son of Mr. and Mrs. Norman Derl Ellis of Colorado Springs, CO.
The bride-elect is the granddaughter of Maxcine Mize of Waterproof, the late Clinton Mize, Patricia Lee of Waterproof and the late James M. Lee.
She is a graduate of Monterey High School and McNeese State University in Lake Charles. She is employed by Lefort Orthodontics.
The bridegroom-elect is the grandson of Mr. and Mrs. Barney Gill of Gillis, LA, Mrs. Lillian Ellis of Jackson, MS, and the late Roy Ellis.
He is a graduate of McNeese University and is employed by State Farm.
The wedding will take place Saturday, May 24, 2008, five o'clock in the evening at Moss Bluff Baptist Church in Moss Bluff, LA. Norman Ellis will officiate the ceremony.
A reception will follow at the church.
Family and friends are invited to attend.
|Frank Morris Murder Series|