Are you for armed guards at schools?|
Story Archives: Engagement DeWitt - Gore
- 2013 - 290 articles
- 2012 - 856 articles
- 2011 - 635 articles
- 2010 - 1276 articles
- 2009 - 1591 articles
- 2008 - 1763 articles
- December 2008 - 148 articles
- November 2008 - 147 articles
- October 2008 - 183 articles
- September 2008 - 128 articles
- August 2008 - 150 articles
- July 2008 - 143 articles
- June 2008 - 120 articles
- May 2008 - 148 articles
- May 29th, 2008 (Thursday) - 17 articles
- May 28th, 2008 (Wednesday) - 7 articles
- May 22nd, 2008 (Thursday) - 31 articles
- May 21st, 2008 (Wednesday) - 1 articles
- May 15th, 2008 (Thursday) - 22 articles
- May 14th, 2008 (Wednesday) - 17 articles
- May 8th, 2008 (Thursday) - 32 articles
- May 7th, 2008 (Wednesday) - 1 articles
- May 6th, 2008 (Tuesday) - 1 articles
- May 1st, 2008 (Thursday) - 19 articles
- April 2008 - 147 articles
- March 2008 - 143 articles
- February 2008 - 146 articles
- January 2008 - 160 articles
|Engagement DeWitt - Gore|
Shirley Valentine and John and Tamara DeWitt, all of Vidalia, announce the engagement of their daughter, Sarah DeWitt, to Robbie Gore, son of Candace Gavin and Wes and Karey Gore, all of Natchez.
The bride-to-be is the granddaughter of Mr. and Mrs. James Havard of Natchez and Mrs. Peggy Havard of Centreville, MS.
She is a graduate of Vidalia High School and is currently attending Louisiana Tech University where she is seeking a bachelors degree in Elementary Education.
The prospective groom is the grandson of Mr. and Mrs. Bob Gavin and Mr. and Mrs. Bill Gore, all of Natchez.
He is a graduate of Adams County Christian School and is currently attending Louisiana Tech where he is seeking a degree in Computer Information Systems.
The wedding will be at two o'clock in the afternoon on Saturday, May 31, 2008, at First Baptist Church in Vidalia.
A reception will follow at the Natchez Convention Center.
Family and friends are invited.
|Frank Morris Murder Series|