Are you for armed guards at schools?|
Story Archives: Avis Corrine White Barrett
- 2013 - 285 articles
- 2012 - 856 articles
- 2011 - 635 articles
- 2010 - 1276 articles
- 2009 - 1591 articles
- 2008 - 1763 articles
- December 2008 - 148 articles
- November 2008 - 147 articles
- October 2008 - 183 articles
- September 2008 - 128 articles
- August 2008 - 150 articles
- July 2008 - 143 articles
- June 2008 - 120 articles
- May 2008 - 148 articles
- May 29th, 2008 (Thursday) - 17 articles
- May 28th, 2008 (Wednesday) - 7 articles
- May 22nd, 2008 (Thursday) - 31 articles
- May 21st, 2008 (Wednesday) - 1 articles
- May 15th, 2008 (Thursday) - 22 articles
- May 14th, 2008 (Wednesday) - 17 articles
- May 8th, 2008 (Thursday) - 32 articles
- May 7th, 2008 (Wednesday) - 1 articles
- May 6th, 2008 (Tuesday) - 1 articles
- May 1st, 2008 (Thursday) - 19 articles
- April 2008 - 147 articles
- March 2008 - 143 articles
- February 2008 - 146 articles
- January 2008 - 160 articles
|Avis Corrine White Barrett|
Funeral services for Avis Corrine White Barrett, 84, of Baton Rouge were held at Monterey First Baptist Church on Tuesday, May 13, 2008, 2 p.m. with the Rev. Clyde Ray Webber and the Rev. Brian Taylor officiating.
Burial followed in White Family Cemetery, Monterey, under the direction of Young's Funeral Home.
Mrs. Barrett passed away Saturday, May 10, 2008, at Sherwood Manor Nursing Home in Baton Rouge.
She was a loving, warm and strong wife, mother and grandmother who spent many years caring for her family and loved ones. She had a very outgoing spirit and was surrounded by friends until the end.
She was preceded in death by her husband, Douglas Eugene "Sambo" White, her second husband, Rex T. Barrett; her parents, William Cleveland and Dorothy Ann Thompson; two daughters, Hazel Ann White Wilson and an infant daughter; four sons, W.C. White, Louis Frederick White, Tommy Gene White and Kenneth Wayne White; five sisters and three brothers.
She is survived by her daughter Jane Landsiedel and husband, Harry, of Denham Springs; her son, Donald Gregory White and wife, Candy; 17 grandchildren; 25 great-grandchildren and four great-great grandchildren.
Pallbearers were Colby Ton, Larry Wilson, Gary Green, Jeff Bairnsfather, W. D. Thompson, and Edward Thompson.
Honorary pallbearers were Harry Landsiedel, Zachary Wiley and Bobby Wilson.
|Frank Morris Murder Series|