Who do you think should manage Ferriday water?|
Story Archives: Huntington completes football drills
- 2013 - 340 articles
- 2012 - 856 articles
- 2011 - 635 articles
- 2010 - 1276 articles
- 2009 - 1591 articles
- 2008 - 1763 articles
- December 2008 - 148 articles
- November 2008 - 147 articles
- October 2008 - 183 articles
- September 2008 - 128 articles
- August 2008 - 150 articles
- July 2008 - 143 articles
- June 2008 - 120 articles
- May 2008 - 148 articles
- May 29th, 2008 (Thursday) - 17 articles
- May 28th, 2008 (Wednesday) - 7 articles
- May 22nd, 2008 (Thursday) - 31 articles
- May 21st, 2008 (Wednesday) - 1 articles
- May 15th, 2008 (Thursday) - 22 articles
- May 14th, 2008 (Wednesday) - 17 articles
- May 8th, 2008 (Thursday) - 32 articles
- May 7th, 2008 (Wednesday) - 1 articles
- May 6th, 2008 (Tuesday) - 1 articles
- May 1st, 2008 (Thursday) - 19 articles
- April 2008 - 147 articles
- March 2008 - 143 articles
- February 2008 - 146 articles
- January 2008 - 160 articles
|Huntington completes football drills|
Huntington School wrapped up spring football drills last week and Hound head coach Chad Harkins was impressed with what he saw during the few days out.
Huntington was scheduled to compete in a scrimmage with Columbia and Amite School Center, but conflicts and injuries forced the Hounds out of the practice games.
"We had some decent showings," Harkins said. "Joey Roberts is projected to play some at quarterback, he took some snaps from Aaron Winborne and Max Jackson and looked pretty good."
Harkins said Andreas Swanson and Chuck Bowie looked good running the football.
"Josh Lee was hurt, so he was unable to work out," Harkins said. "Kevin Brown was impressive and Jordan Wilson was a man among boys."
Harkins said the players will return a week after school is out and begin weight lifting.
"I think overall they had some fun," he said. "We know we have some spots to fill, but just getting them out there in pads let them know they can move on. I saw some positive things out there. We'll get in the weight room this summer and with a good work ethic we should be fine."
|Frank Morris Murder Series|