Who do you think should manage Ferriday water?|
Story Archives: Engagement Heffner - McDaniel
- 2013 - 348 articles
- 2012 - 856 articles
- 2011 - 635 articles
- 2010 - 1276 articles
- 2009 - 1591 articles
- 2008 - 1763 articles
- December 2008 - 148 articles
- November 2008 - 147 articles
- October 2008 - 183 articles
- September 2008 - 128 articles
- August 2008 - 150 articles
- July 2008 - 143 articles
- June 2008 - 120 articles
- May 2008 - 148 articles
- May 29th, 2008 (Thursday) - 17 articles
- May 28th, 2008 (Wednesday) - 7 articles
- May 22nd, 2008 (Thursday) - 31 articles
- May 21st, 2008 (Wednesday) - 1 articles
- May 15th, 2008 (Thursday) - 22 articles
- May 14th, 2008 (Wednesday) - 17 articles
- May 8th, 2008 (Thursday) - 32 articles
- May 7th, 2008 (Wednesday) - 1 articles
- May 6th, 2008 (Tuesday) - 1 articles
- May 1st, 2008 (Thursday) - 19 articles
- April 2008 - 147 articles
- March 2008 - 143 articles
- February 2008 - 146 articles
- January 2008 - 160 articles
|Engagement Heffner - McDaniel|
Mr. and Mrs. Ricky Heffner of Ferriday announce the engagement of their daughter, Amber Michon Heffner, to David Ray McDaniel Jr., son of Mrs. Catherine "Monkey" McDaniel and Mr. David McDaniel of Natchez.
The bride-to-be is the granddaughter of R. B. Overbey of Grenada, MS, the late Hazel Overbey, and the late Arlee and Bessie Heffner of Greenwood, MS.
She is a graduate of Adams County Christian School and Copiah Lincoln Community College. She recently graduated from the University of Louisiana at Monroe with a degree in Atmospheric Sciences. She is employed with Trinity Consultants in Charlotte, NC.
The prospective groom is the grandson of Edwin "Speedy" and Dorothy Wilson of Natchez and Edward and Joan McDaniel of Natchez.
He attended Cathedral High School and Natchez High School. He is employed by Diamond Offshore Drilling in Houston, TX.
The wedding will be at seven o'clock in the evening, Saturday, June 28, 2008, at the Vidalia Conference and Convention Center. A reception will follow.
Family and friends are invited to attend. Formal invitations will be sent to out-of-town guests only.
|Frank Morris Murder Series|