Who do you think should manage Ferriday water?|
Story Archives: Shelby Jean Freeman
- 2013 - 348 articles
- 2012 - 856 articles
- 2011 - 635 articles
- 2010 - 1276 articles
- 2009 - 1591 articles
- 2008 - 1763 articles
- December 2008 - 148 articles
- November 2008 - 147 articles
- October 2008 - 183 articles
- September 2008 - 128 articles
- August 2008 - 150 articles
- July 2008 - 143 articles
- June 2008 - 120 articles
- June 30th, 2008 (Monday) - 1 articles
- June 26th, 2008 (Thursday) - 15 articles
- June 25th, 2008 (Wednesday) - 14 articles
- June 24th, 2008 (Tuesday) - 1 articles
- June 19th, 2008 (Thursday) - 26 articles
- June 18th, 2008 (Wednesday) - 1 articles
- June 12th, 2008 (Thursday) - 19 articles
- June 11th, 2008 (Wednesday) - 13 articles
- June 5th, 2008 (Thursday) - 20 articles
- June 4th, 2008 (Wednesday) - 9 articles
- June 2nd, 2008 (Monday) - 1 articles
- May 2008 - 148 articles
- April 2008 - 147 articles
- March 2008 - 143 articles
- February 2008 - 146 articles
- January 2008 - 160 articles
|Shelby Jean Freeman|
Funeral services for Shelby Jean Freeman, 71, of Roanoke, VA, formerly of Vidalia, will be held Friday, June 6, 2008, 10 a.m. at Calvary Baptist Church in Vidalia. Rev. Ron Ledford will officiate.
Burial will follow at Greenlawn Memorial Park in Natchez. Arrangements are under the direction of Rader Funeral Home & Cremation Services of Daleville, VA.
Visitation will be held Thursday, June 5, 2008, 5 to 7 p.m. at Young's Funeral Home in Vidalia.
Mrs. Freeman was born November 1, 1936, in Morton, MS, and passed away at her home in Roanoke, VA on Saturday, May 31, 2008 after a courageous battle with cancer.
She attended Summerdean Church of the Brethren in Roanoke, VA, and was a member of Calvary Baptist Church in Vidalia.
She was preceded in death by her parents, Sylva and Nealie Miller; husband, Joel Ray Freeman, Sr.; and step-son, Joel Ray Freeman, Jr.
She is survived by her daughter, Laura J. Freeman of Roanoke, formerly of Vidalia; step-daughters, Angela Muse and husband, Rusty, of Lafayette, and Pamela Curtis and husband, Jack, of Tupelo, MS; step-son, Larry Freeman and wife, Sigrun, of Tacoma, WA; sisters, Betty Havard and husband, Jimmy, of Petal, MS and Eloise Griffin of Greenville, MS; grandchildren, Joel Freeman, Lindy and Tyler Muse, Paige and Peyton Curtis; as well as several nieces, nephews, cousins and many wonderful friends.
|Frank Morris Murder Series|