Who do you think should manage Ferriday water?|
Story Archives: Dolly JoAnn Cureington Hutchins
- 2013 - 300 articles
- 2012 - 856 articles
- 2011 - 635 articles
- 2010 - 1276 articles
- 2009 - 1591 articles
- 2008 - 1763 articles
- December 2008 - 148 articles
- November 2008 - 147 articles
- October 2008 - 183 articles
- September 2008 - 128 articles
- August 2008 - 150 articles
- July 2008 - 143 articles
- June 2008 - 120 articles
- June 30th, 2008 (Monday) - 1 articles
- June 26th, 2008 (Thursday) - 15 articles
- June 25th, 2008 (Wednesday) - 14 articles
- June 24th, 2008 (Tuesday) - 1 articles
- June 19th, 2008 (Thursday) - 26 articles
- June 18th, 2008 (Wednesday) - 1 articles
- June 12th, 2008 (Thursday) - 19 articles
- June 11th, 2008 (Wednesday) - 13 articles
- June 5th, 2008 (Thursday) - 20 articles
- June 4th, 2008 (Wednesday) - 9 articles
- June 2nd, 2008 (Monday) - 1 articles
- May 2008 - 148 articles
- April 2008 - 147 articles
- March 2008 - 143 articles
- February 2008 - 146 articles
- January 2008 - 160 articles
|Dolly JoAnn Cureington Hutchins|
Funeral services for Dolly JoAnn Cureington Hutchins, 91, of Parhams were held Saturday, May 31, 2008, at Parhams Baptist Church with Rev. Tony Ganey and Rev. Larry Doughty officiating.
Burial followed at Parhams Baptist Church Cemetery under the direction of Comer Funeral Home in Ferriday.
Mrs. Hutchins was born July 30, 1916, in LaSalle Parish to Aaron G. and Mary Louise S. Cureington. She passed away Thursday, May 29, 2008, in Jena.
She had been a resident of Parhams for 73 years and she was a homemaker. She was a member of Parhams Baptist Church where she taught Sunday School for many years. She was also a member of the Women's Missionary Society.
Mrs. Hutchins was preceded in death by her parents; a son, Bobby Hutchins; a granddaughter, Denise Evans; and two sisters, Ruby McBroom and Verdia Bray.
Survivors include her husband of 73 years, Elvin Hutchins of Parhams; daughter, Bonnie Hamilton of Parhams; three sons, Ed Hutchins and wife, Bobbie, of Parhams, Roger Hutchins and wife, Billie, of Jonesville, and Randy Hutchins of Parhams; 10 grandchildren, Brenda Weeks and husband, David, of Vidalia, Linda Hamilton of Monroe, David Hutchins and wife, Lisa, Debbie Wiggins, Dexter Hutchins and wife, Tracy, all of Vidalia, Michael Hutchins of Natchez, Debbie Estes and husband, Gary, of Manifest, Renee Tyler and husband, Randall, of Pineville, Luke Hutchins of Antlers, OK, and Aaron Hutchins of Parhams; 20 great-grandchildren and 11 great-great-grandchildren.
Pallbearers were Luke Hutchins, Aaron Hutchins, David Hutchins, Dexter Hutchins, Mike Hutchins and Chase Weeks.
|Frank Morris Murder Series|