Are you for armed guards at schools?|
Story Archives: Robert L. 'Bobby' Carroll
- 2013 - 290 articles
- 2012 - 856 articles
- 2011 - 635 articles
- 2010 - 1276 articles
- 2009 - 1591 articles
- 2008 - 1763 articles
- December 2008 - 148 articles
- November 2008 - 147 articles
- October 2008 - 183 articles
- September 2008 - 128 articles
- August 2008 - 150 articles
- July 2008 - 143 articles
- June 2008 - 120 articles
- June 30th, 2008 (Monday) - 1 articles
- June 26th, 2008 (Thursday) - 15 articles
- June 25th, 2008 (Wednesday) - 14 articles
- June 24th, 2008 (Tuesday) - 1 articles
- June 19th, 2008 (Thursday) - 26 articles
- June 18th, 2008 (Wednesday) - 1 articles
- June 12th, 2008 (Thursday) - 19 articles
- June 11th, 2008 (Wednesday) - 13 articles
- June 5th, 2008 (Thursday) - 20 articles
- June 4th, 2008 (Wednesday) - 9 articles
- June 2nd, 2008 (Monday) - 1 articles
- May 2008 - 148 articles
- April 2008 - 147 articles
- March 2008 - 143 articles
- February 2008 - 146 articles
- January 2008 - 160 articles
|Robert L. 'Bobby' Carroll|
Funeral services for Robert L. "Bobby" Carroll, 64, of Vidalia will be held Thursday, June 5, 2008, 10 a.m. at Faith Tabernacle Church in Vidalia with Rev. Ronald Hall and Rev. Jimmy Floyd officiating.
Burial will follow at Greenlawn Memorial Park in Natchez under the direction of Comer Funeral Home in Ferriday.
Visitation will be held today beginning at 5 p.m. until the time of service in the church.
Mr. Carroll was born May 15, 1944, in Gilbert to Mack Henry Carroll and Easter A. Carroll. He passed away Tuesday, June 3, 2008, at his residence.
Mr. Carroll was a lifelong resident of Concordia Parish and was a member of the Faith Tabernacle Church in Vidalia. He was a retired oil field worker and a member of the Masonic Lodge in Vidalia.
He was preceded in death by his parents; first wife, Gracie Carroll; and nine brothers and sisters.
Survivors include his wife, Judy Carroll of Vidalia; son, Robert L. Carroll Jr., and wife, Darlynn, of Ball; daughter, Tammy Ragusa and husband, Pete, of Baton Rouge; stepchildren, Dana Bolyer of New Roads and Melissa Hale of Vidalia; two brothers, Joe Carroll of Ethel and Jesse Carroll of Enterprise; four sisters, Dorothy Carroll of Baker, Lena Blackmon of Texas, Jeannie Walker of Brookhaven, MS, and Lois Lott of Baton Rouge; seven grandchildren, Rob Carroll, Kodie Carroll, Gabe Ragusa, Mikayla Hale, Coy Thompson, Leah Whatley and Hunter Whatley.
Family and friends will serve as pallbearers.
|Frank Morris Murder Series|