Who do you think should manage Ferriday water?|
Story Archives: Beatrice Nadean Finklea Seymour
- 2013 - 300 articles
- 2012 - 856 articles
- 2011 - 635 articles
- 2010 - 1276 articles
- 2009 - 1591 articles
- 2008 - 1763 articles
- December 2008 - 148 articles
- November 2008 - 147 articles
- October 2008 - 183 articles
- September 2008 - 128 articles
- August 2008 - 150 articles
- July 2008 - 143 articles
- June 2008 - 120 articles
- June 30th, 2008 (Monday) - 1 articles
- June 26th, 2008 (Thursday) - 15 articles
- June 25th, 2008 (Wednesday) - 14 articles
- June 24th, 2008 (Tuesday) - 1 articles
- June 19th, 2008 (Thursday) - 26 articles
- June 18th, 2008 (Wednesday) - 1 articles
- June 12th, 2008 (Thursday) - 19 articles
- June 11th, 2008 (Wednesday) - 13 articles
- June 5th, 2008 (Thursday) - 20 articles
- June 4th, 2008 (Wednesday) - 9 articles
- June 2nd, 2008 (Monday) - 1 articles
- May 2008 - 148 articles
- April 2008 - 147 articles
- March 2008 - 143 articles
- February 2008 - 146 articles
- January 2008 - 160 articles
|Beatrice Nadean Finklea Seymour|
Funeral services for Beatrice Nadean Finklea Seymour, 89, of Petal, MS, formerly of Ferriday, were held Saturday, June 7, 2008, 1 p.m. at Church of Christ in Ferriday with Minister Don Tate officiating.
Burial followed at Coax Cemetery in Winnsboro under the direction of Comer Funeral Home in Ferriday.
Mrs. Seymour was born August 27, 1918, in Carthage, MS, the daughter of James David Finklea and Elizabeth B. Finklea. She passed away Wednesday, June 4, 2008, in Petal.
She was a resident of Petal for nine years and was a member of the Church of Christ in Ferriday.
Mrs. Seymour was a retired neonatal nurse and had worked for Dr. Herman Gibson and for the hospital in Ferriday. She was also the author of the book, "Moments in Medication."
Mrs. Seymour loved flowers and she loved to paint. Her happiest times were when the family gathered together to celebrate her birthday.
She was preceded in death by her parents; her husband, Nolan Seymour; and four daughters, Vickie, Hope, Wanda and Melanie Diane.
Survivors include two sons, Glynn Seymour of Oklahoma and David Seymour of Minden; five daughters, Lynn Nevill of Petal, Leah Cranfield of Memphis, TN, Nadolan "Nan" Wiley and Ann Rittman, both of Ferriday, and Sadie Breipthaupt of Vicksburg, MS; 19 grandchildren; 28 great-grandchildren; and five great-great-grandchildren.
Pallbearers were Ferris Durham, Jeremy Cranfield, Joe Cranfield and A.J. Breithaupt.
|Frank Morris Murder Series|