Who do you think should manage Ferriday water?|
Story Archives: Lois A. Tiffee
- 2013 - 340 articles
- 2012 - 856 articles
- 2011 - 635 articles
- 2010 - 1276 articles
- 2009 - 1591 articles
- 2008 - 1763 articles
- December 2008 - 148 articles
- November 2008 - 147 articles
- October 2008 - 183 articles
- September 2008 - 128 articles
- August 2008 - 150 articles
- July 2008 - 143 articles
- June 2008 - 120 articles
- June 30th, 2008 (Monday) - 1 articles
- June 26th, 2008 (Thursday) - 15 articles
- June 25th, 2008 (Wednesday) - 14 articles
- June 24th, 2008 (Tuesday) - 1 articles
- June 19th, 2008 (Thursday) - 26 articles
- June 18th, 2008 (Wednesday) - 1 articles
- June 12th, 2008 (Thursday) - 19 articles
- June 11th, 2008 (Wednesday) - 13 articles
- June 5th, 2008 (Thursday) - 20 articles
- June 4th, 2008 (Wednesday) - 9 articles
- June 2nd, 2008 (Monday) - 1 articles
- May 2008 - 148 articles
- April 2008 - 147 articles
- March 2008 - 143 articles
- February 2008 - 146 articles
- January 2008 - 160 articles
|Lois A. Tiffee|
Funeral services for Lois A. Tiffee, 91, of Jonesville were held Monday, June 2, 2008, 2 p.m. at Monterey Assembly of God with Rev. Albert Fraley and Rev. Lester Johnson officiating.
Burial followed at Lone Pine Cemetery in Monterey under the direction of Young's Funeral Home in Ferriday.
Mrs. Tiffee was born May 25, 1917, in Catahoula Parish to Walter and Rose Elizabeth Ford Coleman. She passed away Friday, May 30, 2008, at Columns Nursing Home in Jonesville.
She was a resident of Jonesville, a homemaker and a member of the Monterey Assembly of God.
She was preceded in death by her husband, Rufus Bennett Tiffee Sr.; her parents; two brothers, Buck and Ottis Coleman; and a sister, Lorraine Ford.
Survivors include her daughter, Shirley Ainsworth and husband, PeeWee, of Enterprise; two sons, Carl Ford of Warton, TX, and Buddy Tiffee and wife, Sandra, of Monterey; a brother, Ernest Coleman of Whitehall; nine grandchildren; 26 great-grandchildren; and 20 great-great-grandchildren; and one great-great-great-grandchild.
Pallbearers were Duell Stephen Moreland, Cody Cagle, Gregg Poole, Tommy Russell, Joe Paul Coleman and Mark Cagle.
Honorary pallbearers were Dalton Coleman, J. H. Coleman, Buddy Coleman, Tommy Millican and Tommy Tiffee.
|Frank Morris Murder Series|