Are you for armed guards at schools?|
Story Archives: Wedding Robinson - Wilson
- 2013 - 290 articles
- 2012 - 856 articles
- 2011 - 635 articles
- 2010 - 1276 articles
- 2009 - 1591 articles
- 2008 - 1763 articles
- December 2008 - 148 articles
- November 2008 - 147 articles
- October 2008 - 183 articles
- September 2008 - 128 articles
- August 2008 - 150 articles
- July 2008 - 143 articles
- June 2008 - 120 articles
- June 30th, 2008 (Monday) - 1 articles
- June 26th, 2008 (Thursday) - 15 articles
- June 25th, 2008 (Wednesday) - 14 articles
- June 24th, 2008 (Tuesday) - 1 articles
- June 19th, 2008 (Thursday) - 26 articles
- June 18th, 2008 (Wednesday) - 1 articles
- June 12th, 2008 (Thursday) - 19 articles
- June 11th, 2008 (Wednesday) - 13 articles
- June 5th, 2008 (Thursday) - 20 articles
- June 4th, 2008 (Wednesday) - 9 articles
- June 2nd, 2008 (Monday) - 1 articles
- May 2008 - 148 articles
- April 2008 - 147 articles
- March 2008 - 143 articles
- February 2008 - 146 articles
- January 2008 - 160 articles
|Wedding Robinson - Wilson|
Dorothy H. Robinson of Vidalia and Roy E. Wilson of Clayton were united in marriage Friday, June 6, 2008, four o'clock in the afternoon at the Vidalia Conference & Convention Center. Clyde Ray Webber officiated.
Children of the couple are Bryan and Justin Robinson of Vidalia, Shannon Wilson of Clayton and Derrick Wilson of Ridgecrest.
Parents are the late Bill and Helen Harper of Natchez, the late James Otts Wilson and Mary Wilson of Ferriday.
The overlook of the river was decorated with pink tulle, lavender hydrangeas, white and lavender wisteria, English ivy and floral ribbons in shades of pink and lavender.
Musical selection for the occasion was "The Rose."
The bride wore a two-piece suit in pale pink. She carried a cascade bouquet of cynbidium orchids and pink roses attached to a white bride's Bible.
Nora Mae Palmer of Vidalia served as maid of honor. She wore an aubergine and taupe dress and a corsage of cream orchids trimmed in lavender and ivory.
Serving at the register was granddaughter, Macy Wilson. Granddaughters Anna and Maddison Wilson carried white baskets with pink and lavendar ribbons to hand out bird seed bags to the guests.
Shannon Wilson served his father as best man.
Out-of-town guests attending the ceremony were Mary LaTeff of Baton Rouge, Loveta and Whitney Haynes of Fort Worth, TX, and Denise Courtney and Hailey Netherland of Meadville, MS.
The couple will make their home in Vidalia. The bride is employed by Personal Homecare of Ferriday and the groom is retired from the U. S. Postal Service.
|Frank Morris Murder Series|