Who do you think should manage Ferriday water?|
Story Archives: Wedding Eanes - McLemore
- 2013 - 300 articles
- 2012 - 856 articles
- 2011 - 635 articles
- 2010 - 1276 articles
- 2009 - 1591 articles
- 2008 - 1763 articles
- December 2008 - 148 articles
- November 2008 - 147 articles
- October 2008 - 183 articles
- September 2008 - 128 articles
- August 2008 - 150 articles
- July 2008 - 143 articles
- June 2008 - 120 articles
- June 30th, 2008 (Monday) - 1 articles
- June 26th, 2008 (Thursday) - 15 articles
- June 25th, 2008 (Wednesday) - 14 articles
- June 24th, 2008 (Tuesday) - 1 articles
- June 19th, 2008 (Thursday) - 26 articles
- June 18th, 2008 (Wednesday) - 1 articles
- June 12th, 2008 (Thursday) - 19 articles
- June 11th, 2008 (Wednesday) - 13 articles
- June 5th, 2008 (Thursday) - 20 articles
- June 4th, 2008 (Wednesday) - 9 articles
- June 2nd, 2008 (Monday) - 1 articles
- May 2008 - 148 articles
- April 2008 - 147 articles
- March 2008 - 143 articles
- February 2008 - 146 articles
- January 2008 - 160 articles
|Wedding Eanes - McLemore|
Laura Ruth Eanes, daughter of Mr. and Mrs. Paul Elson Eanes, Jr., and Scott Barbin McLemore, son of Mr. and Mrs. Jack Hendrix McLemore, Jr., were married May 10, 2008 at First Presbyterian Church in Atlanta, GA.
Laura is the granddaughter of Mrs. Tippy Simpson Mayhew and the late William Coleman Mayhew of Hurt, VA, and of the late Mr. and Mrs. Paul Elson Eanes, Senior of Gretna, VA.
Scott is the grandson of Mr. and Mrs. Herbert Luke Babin, Jr., of Port Allen and of Mr. and Mrs. Jack Hendrix McLemore, Sr., of Vidalia.
The couple are both graduates of Louisiana State University. Laura is employed by PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP in Atlanta. Scott recently graduated from Louisiana State University's Paul M. Hebert Law Center and is currently studying for the Bar.
They spent their honeymoon in Maui, HI, and have returned to reside in Atlanta.
|Frank Morris Murder Series|