Are you for armed guards at schools?|
Story Archives: Cody Thomas Davis
- 2013 - 285 articles
- 2012 - 856 articles
- 2011 - 635 articles
- 2010 - 1276 articles
- 2009 - 1591 articles
- 2008 - 1763 articles
- December 2008 - 148 articles
- November 2008 - 147 articles
- October 2008 - 183 articles
- September 2008 - 128 articles
- August 2008 - 150 articles
- July 2008 - 143 articles
- June 2008 - 120 articles
- June 30th, 2008 (Monday) - 1 articles
- June 26th, 2008 (Thursday) - 15 articles
- June 25th, 2008 (Wednesday) - 14 articles
- June 24th, 2008 (Tuesday) - 1 articles
- June 19th, 2008 (Thursday) - 26 articles
- June 18th, 2008 (Wednesday) - 1 articles
- June 12th, 2008 (Thursday) - 19 articles
- June 11th, 2008 (Wednesday) - 13 articles
- June 5th, 2008 (Thursday) - 20 articles
- June 4th, 2008 (Wednesday) - 9 articles
- June 2nd, 2008 (Monday) - 1 articles
- May 2008 - 148 articles
- April 2008 - 147 articles
- March 2008 - 143 articles
- February 2008 - 146 articles
- January 2008 - 160 articles
|Cody Thomas Davis|
Funeral services for Cody Thomas Davis, 21, of Jonesville were held Saturday, June 21, 2008, 2 p.m. at First Baptist Church in Jonesville with Bro. Randy Coleman, Bro. Glenn Hargill and Bro. James Foster officiating.
Burial followed at Heard Cemetery under the direction of Young's Funeral Home in Jonesville.
Mr. Davis was born September 28, 1986, in Natchez, the son of Stephen and Lori Davis. He passed away Wednesday, June 18, 2008, at Riverland Medical Center.
He was a resident of Jonesville, a carpenter for Mike Tubre and a member of Patton Baptist Church.
Mr. Davis was preceded in death by his brother, Vincent Davis; maternal grandfather, Dr. Joseph Dupuis of Harrisonburg; maternal great-grandparents, Dr. J.T. and Hazel Mayo; paternal great-grandparents, Emby and Mamie Davis.
Survivors include his parents; sister, Valarie Davis Kimball and husband, Paul, of Jonesville; maternal grandparents, Lynn and Bobby Workman of Harrisonburg; paternal grandparents, Mr. and Mrs. Marioh Davis of Jonesville; niece, Karlie Jo Kimball of Jonesville.
Pallbearers were Logan Franklin, Carey Grant, Tyler Creel, Drew White, Hunter Patten, Andrew Silver, John Colclasure and Christopher McCarthy.
Honorary pallbearers were Vincent Davis, Timothy Patten, Marcus Brown, Justin Granger, Hunter Davis, Jeffery Nobles, Grant "Tricky" Coley, Dusty Davis, Cody Johnson, Chad Morris, Donald Kent Wiley, Justin Barker, Jory Geoggle, Ron Dupuis, Adam Silver, Aaron Silver and Derrick Barlow.
|Frank Morris Murder Series|