Are you for armed guards at schools?|
Story Archives: Wedding Watkins - Loyd
- 2013 - 285 articles
- 2012 - 856 articles
- 2011 - 635 articles
- 2010 - 1276 articles
- 2009 - 1591 articles
- 2008 - 1763 articles
- December 2008 - 148 articles
- November 2008 - 147 articles
- October 2008 - 183 articles
- September 2008 - 128 articles
- August 2008 - 150 articles
- July 2008 - 143 articles
- July 31st, 2008 (Thursday) - 14 articles
- July 30th, 2008 (Wednesday) - 9 articles
- July 24th, 2008 (Thursday) - 35 articles
- July 23rd, 2008 (Wednesday) - 2 articles
- July 17th, 2008 (Thursday) - 20 articles
- July 16th, 2008 (Wednesday) - 1 articles
- July 15th, 2008 (Tuesday) - 1 articles
- July 10th, 2008 (Thursday) - 16 articles
- July 9th, 2008 (Wednesday) - 8 articles
- July 3rd, 2008 (Thursday) - 18 articles
- July 2nd, 2008 (Wednesday) - 19 articles
- June 2008 - 120 articles
- May 2008 - 148 articles
- April 2008 - 147 articles
- March 2008 - 143 articles
- February 2008 - 146 articles
- January 2008 - 160 articles
|Wedding Watkins - Loyd|
Kalandra Trienne' Watkins and Bennie Ray Loyd Jr. were married Saturday, May 3, 2008, in a candlelight ceremony at First Baptist Church in Vidalia with Pastor Tracy Cusic officiating.
Parents of the couple are Ms. Debra Ann Watkins of Ferriday and Mr. and Mrs. Bennie R. Loyd Sr. of Ferriday.
The bride was given in marriage by her grandfather, Mr. Willie J. Watkins Sr. She wore a strapless, champagne full a-line Maggie Sottero designer gown. The bodice of the gown featured lavish embroidery and exterior boning. A bold wine sash encircled the lowered waist and was accented with crystals. The skirt was caught up to complete the effect of the gown. Her veil was also embroidered with crystals.
Janiika Watkins of Natchez, sister of the bride, served as maid of honor. Shalanda Lloyd of West Monroe attended as matron of honor. Bridesmaids were Bettina Hawkins, sister of the bride, Kasey Harris, Krystal Kelly and Ashley Dixon, all of Ferriday. They wore Jordan seperates floor length gowns by Bill Pesce.
Ji'Niya Watkins of Natchez and McKenzie Davis of Ridgecrest were flower girls.
Attending Mr. Loyd as best man was Cedric Cage of Ferriday. Groomsmen were Darius Loyd of Baton Rouge, Alton Bellanger of Houston, and Jackie Jefferson and Henry Hinkston, both of Ferriday.
Ja'Shun Gordon of Ferriday was ring bearer.
Devontae Loyd of Ferriday and Jalen Smith of Lake Charles were candlelighters and ushers.
A reception followed at the Vidalia Conference and Convention Center.
Hostesses were Linda Tolliver, Linda Sherbia, Dana Morales, Sharon Davis, Terry Watson, all of Ferriday, and Jewanda Nolden of Lake Charles.
For the honeymoon, the couple took a seven-day western Caribbean cruise to Jamaica, Cozumel and the Grand Cayman Islands.
|Frank Morris Murder Series|