Who do you think should manage Ferriday water?|
Story Archives: Engagement Bryan - Greene
- 2013 - 340 articles
- 2012 - 856 articles
- 2011 - 635 articles
- 2010 - 1276 articles
- 2009 - 1591 articles
- 2008 - 1763 articles
- December 2008 - 148 articles
- November 2008 - 147 articles
- October 2008 - 183 articles
- September 2008 - 128 articles
- August 2008 - 150 articles
- July 2008 - 143 articles
- July 31st, 2008 (Thursday) - 14 articles
- July 30th, 2008 (Wednesday) - 9 articles
- July 24th, 2008 (Thursday) - 35 articles
- July 23rd, 2008 (Wednesday) - 2 articles
- July 17th, 2008 (Thursday) - 20 articles
- July 16th, 2008 (Wednesday) - 1 articles
- July 15th, 2008 (Tuesday) - 1 articles
- July 10th, 2008 (Thursday) - 16 articles
- July 9th, 2008 (Wednesday) - 8 articles
- July 3rd, 2008 (Thursday) - 18 articles
- July 2nd, 2008 (Wednesday) - 19 articles
- June 2008 - 120 articles
- May 2008 - 148 articles
- April 2008 - 147 articles
- March 2008 - 143 articles
- February 2008 - 146 articles
- January 2008 - 160 articles
|Engagement Bryan - Greene|
Tonya Barrington of Ferriday and Ricky and Rhena Bryan of Monterey announce the engagement and approaching marriage of their daughter, Lacey Danielle Bryan, to Justin P. Greene. He is the son of James and Mary Greene of Vidalia.
The bride-elect is the granddaughter of Joe and Lilly Boykin of Ferriday, Peggy Morace of Ferriday, and the late Leslee Bryan.
She is a graduate of Vidalia High School and is currently attending McMurry University in Abilene, TX.
The bridegroom-elect is the grandson of Nora Mae Palmer of Vidalia, the late James Palmer, and the late T. L. and Esther Lee Greene.
He is a graduate of Vidalia High School and is employed by Siemens Wind.
The wedding will take place August 2, 2008, six o'clock in the evening at First Baptist Church in Vidalia.
A reception will follow in the multi-purpose building.
Family and friends are invited to attend. No formal invitations will be sent.
|Frank Morris Murder Series|