Who do you think should manage Ferriday water?|
Story Archives: Co-ed tournament for Randall
- 2013 - 300 articles
- 2012 - 856 articles
- 2011 - 635 articles
- 2010 - 1276 articles
- 2009 - 1591 articles
- 2008 - 1763 articles
- December 2008 - 148 articles
- November 2008 - 147 articles
- October 2008 - 183 articles
- September 2008 - 128 articles
- August 2008 - 150 articles
- July 2008 - 143 articles
- July 31st, 2008 (Thursday) - 14 articles
- July 30th, 2008 (Wednesday) - 9 articles
- July 24th, 2008 (Thursday) - 35 articles
- July 23rd, 2008 (Wednesday) - 2 articles
- July 17th, 2008 (Thursday) - 20 articles
- July 16th, 2008 (Wednesday) - 1 articles
- July 15th, 2008 (Tuesday) - 1 articles
- July 10th, 2008 (Thursday) - 16 articles
- July 9th, 2008 (Wednesday) - 8 articles
- July 3rd, 2008 (Thursday) - 18 articles
- July 2nd, 2008 (Wednesday) - 19 articles
- June 2008 - 120 articles
- May 2008 - 148 articles
- April 2008 - 147 articles
- March 2008 - 143 articles
- February 2008 - 146 articles
- January 2008 - 160 articles
|Co-ed tournament for Randall|
A benefit co-ed softball tournament will be held Saturday at the Vidalia Adult Softball Park for Vidalia High softball player Kassi Randall, who was selected to play for Club USA National Softball Tournament in Hawaii.
The tournament is run by college coaches from around the country from Dec. 28, 2008-Jan. 5, 2009. Randall must raise $3,678 for the trip.
Registration for the tournament is $125 and teams have until Thursday evening to register.
T-shirts will be presented to first and second place team members.
Barbecue pork and chicken strip plates will be sold, and a concession stand will be open.
Donations will be accepted.
To register, call Jeannie Hall at 318-719-0064 or Eddie Beach at 601-660-0095.
Randall hit .468 this past season and was first team All-Parish as a sophomore.
She had 18 RBIs and a slugging percentage of .597.
Randall played first base and is being looked at as a shortstop next season.
The 2008-09 Club USA National Championship Softball Tournament will consist of four intense days of softball and will take place at the Central Oahu Regional Park and Sports Complex.
With breathtaking views of Waikiki, Pearl Harbor, and the Waianae Mountain Range, focusing on softball can be quite a challenge at this ballpark.
The complex features four beautifully maintained and lighted softball fields, an on-site consession stand and restrooms, bleacher seating for both home and visiting teams, covered dugouts, bullpens, and ample parking.
It is about a 30 minute freeway drive from downtown Waikiki.
The first three days of our Club USA National Softball Championship Tournament will consist of a Pool Play tournament, while the final day will be the Medal Round and Championship Games.
At the conclusion of the Pool Play round, the teams will be reshuffled and seeded according to their records during Pool Play.
Teams will play against the other teams in their bracket and the Tournament Champions will be decided in the Championship Games at the end of the day.
Among the coaches selected for the tournament are Jody Long of Northeast Mississippi Community College in Booneville and Jessica Keith of Ranger College in Texas.
Randall will hold several fund-raising events to help in her quest to compete in the tournament in Hawaii.
The college coaching staff will provide national exposure that is crucial for any high school athletes who are considering playing softball at the next level.
|Frank Morris Murder Series|