Who do you think should manage Ferriday water?|
Story Archives: McFarland camp Saturday
- 2013 - 348 articles
- 2012 - 856 articles
- 2011 - 635 articles
- 2010 - 1276 articles
- 2009 - 1591 articles
- 2008 - 1763 articles
- December 2008 - 148 articles
- November 2008 - 147 articles
- October 2008 - 183 articles
- September 2008 - 128 articles
- August 2008 - 150 articles
- July 2008 - 143 articles
- July 31st, 2008 (Thursday) - 14 articles
- July 30th, 2008 (Wednesday) - 9 articles
- July 24th, 2008 (Thursday) - 35 articles
- July 23rd, 2008 (Wednesday) - 2 articles
- July 17th, 2008 (Thursday) - 20 articles
- July 16th, 2008 (Wednesday) - 1 articles
- July 15th, 2008 (Tuesday) - 1 articles
- July 10th, 2008 (Thursday) - 16 articles
- July 9th, 2008 (Wednesday) - 8 articles
- July 3rd, 2008 (Thursday) - 18 articles
- July 2nd, 2008 (Wednesday) - 19 articles
- June 2008 - 120 articles
- May 2008 - 148 articles
- April 2008 - 147 articles
- March 2008 - 143 articles
- February 2008 - 146 articles
- January 2008 - 160 articles
|McFarland camp Saturday|
The Anthony "Booger" McFarland I Can Wait Football Camp will be held Saturday at Franklin Parish High School.
The camp is free for ages 7-18. Registration is 8 a.m. and the camp will run until 2 p.m.
McFarland, who played in the Super Bowl with the champion Indianapolis Colts two years ago, was injured last year and is currently seeking an NFL team.
"Booger has had a lot going on this summer," said Franklin Parish coach Barry Sebren. "He got married, he's still recovering from the injury and he's looking for an NFL team. But he wants to have this camp. It means a lot to him and to Franklin Parish. Last year it was a big success. We want to keep it in Winnsboro."
McFarland was originally drafted by the Tampa Bay Buccaneers 15th overall in the 1999 NFL Draft. He played college football at LSU
McFarland has also played for the Indianapolis Colts. He has won two Super Bowl rings in his career - one with the Buccaneers in Super Bowl XXXVII and another with the Colts in Super Bowl XLI.
McFarland attended Winnsboro High School (Winnsboro, Louisiana) and was a letterman in football. In football, he was a two-time All-District selection and, as a senior, he also was a first team Class 3A All-State selection.
McFarland was drafted in the first-round (15th overall) by the Tampa Bay Buccaneers in the 1999 NFL Draft.
Colts acquired McFarland in a trade with the Buccaneers.
He was traded for a second round draft pick in the 2007 draft.
On August 3, 2007, McFarland suffered a severe knee injury, believed to be a torn patellar tendon. He was placed on the Injured Reserve list on August 10, ending his season.
|Frank Morris Murder Series|