Are you for armed guards at schools?|
Story Archives: Wedding Diaz - Vaught
- 2013 - 285 articles
- 2012 - 856 articles
- 2011 - 635 articles
- 2010 - 1276 articles
- 2009 - 1591 articles
- 2008 - 1763 articles
- December 2008 - 148 articles
- November 2008 - 147 articles
- October 2008 - 183 articles
- September 2008 - 128 articles
- August 2008 - 150 articles
- August 28th, 2008 (Thursday) - 25 articles
- August 27th, 2008 (Wednesday) - 13 articles
- August 24th, 2008 (Sunday) - 1 articles
- August 21st, 2008 (Thursday) - 26 articles
- August 20th, 2008 (Wednesday) - 23 articles
- August 14th, 2008 (Thursday) - 25 articles
- August 13th, 2008 (Wednesday) - 1 articles
- August 12th, 2008 (Tuesday) - 2 articles
- August 8th, 2008 (Friday) - 1 articles
- August 7th, 2008 (Thursday) - 16 articles
- August 6th, 2008 (Wednesday) - 16 articles
- August 1st, 2008 (Friday) - 1 articles
- July 2008 - 143 articles
- June 2008 - 120 articles
- May 2008 - 148 articles
- April 2008 - 147 articles
- March 2008 - 143 articles
- February 2008 - 146 articles
- January 2008 - 160 articles
|Wedding Diaz - Vaught|
Emma Elizabeth Diaz of Baton Rouge and Dr. Chad Schiele Vaught of Covington were married April 26, 2008, 5:30 p.m. at University Presbyterian Church in Baton Rouge. Rev. Clint Mitchell officiated.
Parents of the couple are Mr. and Mrs. Rene' Diaz of Baton Rouge and Mr. and Mrs. Gerald Vaught of Ferriday.
Grandparents of the bride are Mrs. Erik Powell of London, England, the late Mr. Powell, and Ana Isabel Diaz of Kenner.
The groom is the grandson of Mrs. Chester Jake Schiele of Ferriday, the late Mr. Schiele, and the late Mr. and Mrs. George Andrew Vaught Sr. of Natchez.
Music for the ceremony was provided by Joe Scott and Magnolia Strings.
The bride was given in marriage by her father, Rene' Diaz. She wore a San Patrick strapless silk dupioni gown featuring a ruched bodice flowing into a fluted skirt and chapel length train.
Angeliene Gullotto Cohen of Plaquemine was matron of honor.
Bridesmaids were Lindsey Vaught Richardson, sister of the groom, of Mandeville; Britney Nelson Sanders of Baton Rouge; Andrea Marcantel Major of Baton Rouge; and Taylor Alexis Frank, cousin of the bride, of New Orleans.
They wore strapless knee-length dresses in chocolate brown featuring an empire waist, fitted bodice and full A-line skirt with inverted pleats.
Gerald Vaught, father of the groom, attended his son as best man.
Groomsmen were Erik Diaz, brother of the bride, of Baton Rouge; Andrew Guida of Ferriday; Joseph Krueger of Covington; and William Brian of Mandeville.
Ushers were Mitch Ashmore, the groom's uncle, of Ferriday; Brannon Arthur of Ferriday, Bo Petit of Houston, TX; Jake Tompkins of Baton Rouge; and Dr. Joseph Daho of Baton Rouge.
A reception was held at De La Ronde Hall in downtown Baton Rouge following the ceremony.
After a wedding trip to Antigua, the couple has made their home in Covington.
|Frank Morris Murder Series|