Who do you think should manage Ferriday water?|
Story Archives: Olivia Louise Forman
- 2013 - 300 articles
- 2012 - 856 articles
- 2011 - 635 articles
- 2010 - 1276 articles
- 2009 - 1591 articles
- 2008 - 1763 articles
- December 2008 - 148 articles
- November 2008 - 147 articles
- October 2008 - 183 articles
- September 2008 - 128 articles
- August 2008 - 150 articles
- August 28th, 2008 (Thursday) - 25 articles
- August 27th, 2008 (Wednesday) - 13 articles
- August 24th, 2008 (Sunday) - 1 articles
- August 21st, 2008 (Thursday) - 26 articles
- August 20th, 2008 (Wednesday) - 23 articles
- August 14th, 2008 (Thursday) - 25 articles
- August 13th, 2008 (Wednesday) - 1 articles
- August 12th, 2008 (Tuesday) - 2 articles
- August 8th, 2008 (Friday) - 1 articles
- August 7th, 2008 (Thursday) - 16 articles
- August 6th, 2008 (Wednesday) - 16 articles
- August 1st, 2008 (Friday) - 1 articles
- July 2008 - 143 articles
- June 2008 - 120 articles
- May 2008 - 148 articles
- April 2008 - 147 articles
- March 2008 - 143 articles
- February 2008 - 146 articles
- January 2008 - 160 articles
|Olivia Louise Forman|
Funeral services for Olivia Louise Forman, 82 ,of Monterey were held at Monterey Church of Christ on Friday, August 22, 2008, 10 a.m. with Rev. Russell Crum and Rev. Kevin Sims officiating. Music was provided by Mignionne Ater and Jerry Smith.
Burial followed at Forman Cemetery under the direction of Young's Funeral Home in Ferriday.
Forman was born September 30, 1925, in Bude MS, to Bethel and Emery Patt. She passed away Tuesday August 19, 2008 in Ferriday.
She was a resident of Monterey, a home maker, and member of the Monterey Church of Christ. She was a devoted wife, loving mother, and grandmother. Mrs. Forman was an associate member of the 1st Armored Division Association.
She was preceded in death by her parents; a sister, Bonnie Prescott; and a brother, Earl Patt.
Survivors include her husband of 62 years, Wesley Honeycutt Forman, Sr. of Monterey; a son, Wesley Forman, Jr. and wife, Kathy, of Dubois, WY; daughter, Rhonda White of West Monroe, formerly of Monterey; grandchildren, Wesley Forman, III and wife, Ragenia, of Ferriday, Kristopher Forman and wife, Lisette, of Vidalia, Craig White of West Monroe, Amy White of West Monroe, formerly of Monterey; great-grandchildren, Mary Forman, Ashley Forman, Ryan Forman, and Annalee Forman; a brother, Larry Patt and wife, Kay, of Natchez.
Pallbearers were Wes Forman, Kris Forman, Craig White, Jimbo Trant, Dane Paul, Ronnie Magoun, Amy White, Tara Charrier, and Valerie Roach.
Honorary pallbearers were Tensas Home Health, Alternative Sitter Service, Kenny Burley, Donnie Burley, Sandy Barber, Helen Ceasar, and Bobby Patt.
|Frank Morris Murder Series|