Who do you think should manage Ferriday water?|
Story Archives: James Graham McNeely
- 2013 - 300 articles
- 2012 - 856 articles
- 2011 - 635 articles
- 2010 - 1276 articles
- 2009 - 1591 articles
- 2008 - 1763 articles
- December 2008 - 148 articles
- November 2008 - 147 articles
- October 2008 - 183 articles
- September 2008 - 128 articles
- September 29th, 2008 (Monday) - 1 articles
- September 25th, 2008 (Thursday) - 19 articles
- September 24th, 2008 (Wednesday) - 12 articles
- September 20th, 2008 (Saturday) - 1 articles
- September 18th, 2008 (Thursday) - 24 articles
- September 17th, 2008 (Wednesday) - 13 articles
- September 12th, 2008 (Friday) - 14 articles
- September 11th, 2008 (Thursday) - 10 articles
- September 10th, 2008 (Wednesday) - 12 articles
- September 4th, 2008 (Thursday) - 19 articles
- September 3rd, 2008 (Wednesday) - 3 articles
- August 2008 - 150 articles
- July 2008 - 143 articles
- June 2008 - 120 articles
- May 2008 - 148 articles
- April 2008 - 147 articles
- March 2008 - 143 articles
- February 2008 - 146 articles
- January 2008 - 160 articles
|James Graham McNeely|
Funeral services for James Graham McNeely, 57, of Monterey were held at Young's Funeral Home in Ferriday on Tuesday, September 16, 2008, 2 p.m. with Walter Ray Magee officiating.
Burial followed at Lismore Baptist Church Cemetery under the direction of Young's Funeral Home in Ferriday.
Mr. Graham was born August 3, 1951 in Natchez, and passed away Thursday September 11, 2008 at his home in Lismore.
He was a 1970 graduate of Monterey High School. He attended diesel mechanic school in Houma and was employed by Ferriday Farm Equipment for 20 years. Afterward he was the owner and operator of Monterey Farm Equipment Repair. Since 2000 he has been a milwright for OSI, Woodgroup, and presently a permanent employee of Sulzter Hickman Industries of Houston.
He was preceded in death by his father, James Fount McNeely; mother, Ivy Marie Graham McNeely; and sister, Edith McNeely Echols.
Survivors include his wife of 35 years, Carol Evans McNeely of Lismore; sons, James Lucas McNeely and Heath Eric McNeely of Lismore; grandchildren, Grace Ashur McNeely and Gavin Augusts McNeely; sister, Crystal McNeely Lisemby and husband, Reginald, of Chatanooga, TN; aunt, Lavern Moore and husband, Edgar, of Ferriday; great uncle, Kyler McNeely of Ferriday; and numerous neices and nephews.
Pallbearers were Lanny Lipsey, Jimmy Ellard, Mark Moore, Yankee Duncan, Walter Duncan, Kelly Gene Evans, Buddy Ellard, and Ray Routon.
Honorary pallbearers were Kyler McNeely, Sidney Wiley, Edgar Moore, Jr., and Morris Miller Willson.
|Frank Morris Murder Series|